𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑

Dayvon Daquan Bennett| 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙙 𝙋𝙤𝙫|𝐀𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐫𝐢𝐛|3:45𝙖𝙢

𝐀𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐫𝐢𝐛|
3:45𝙖𝙢

Dayvon sighed as he sat in his black hellcat that was parked in his driveway, Dayvon had spent the day recording and listening to his new music after Sina had left.

Evening though he tried to focus he spent the day trying to forget about her but he couldn't. Her soft demeanor left a warm feeling on him.

He honestly wondered why would she need the money. Clearly a smart and sweet girl would have a good family. Right?

Dayvon got out of the car before heading up to his front door and getting into the house. Instantly he could smell weed and alcohol through the air with music blasting like tomorrow.

Dayvon walked through the entrance to the living room to see Asian doll twerking on the couch with a patron bottle in hand.

"He back girl." He heard one of her friends announced. Asian and all her friends attention snapped towards von.

Asian slowly got off the couch before tumbling to von or tried to walk to him. "Where you been at?" She slurred.

He mugged her, he was irritated that ever time he came home to get peace. He always came back to the same old bull shit from his girlfriend, and her friends.

"I was at the studio." He replied at simply. Not wanting to argue or start something that wasn't needed.

"Girl he lyin." Kris yelled.

"Forreal. I bet he was fuckin on some lil hoe." Diamond added.

"To three in the morning von?" She questioned.

"Looks folks I was at da studio, where else am I gon go? Lil foenem you tweakin." He explained.

"You could have been fuckin on a hoe Dayvon!" She accused. Dayvon rubbed a hand down his face feeling tired.

"Fuck you worried about what a I been doin? You up in here clearly chillin, drinkin, smokin and shit. I ain cheatin, we go through the same shit everyday." He snapped.

"A nigga don't do nun, but try to get this bag so you can have all the design shit chu want." He expressed.

"What you think I got this house for just standing outside?" He asked sarcastically. "Nahh foenem i worked fa my shit, and ill be damn if im accused of some shit I ain do."

"Asian ain shit changed, you still my bitch so quit being insecure about this shit lil folks." He explained, pulling her now crying self into a hug.