𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓

𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐲𝐚𝐚 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐞 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧(𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐚) | 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕕 ℙ𝕠𝕧|𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥|𝟖:𝟒𝟗𝐚𝐦

𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥|
𝟖:𝟒𝟗𝐚𝐦

𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐘𝐀 𝐒𝐀𝐓 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐑 𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐂𝐇 in the waiting room, looking at nothing in particular as nervousness took over her mind.

Dayvon was supposed to arrive ten minutes ago and she was close to being called to the back for her appointment. "Sinya Brown?" A nurse called from the doorway, making the females head snap in the direction.

"That's me." Sina replied, standing up and walking towards the open arch way where the older women stood. Not bothering to look who was coming through the doors. "And this is?" The nurse motioned to the person behind her.

Looking over her shoulder, Sina seen Von standing with his hands in his hoodie pocket. "Dad." He simply added to her sentence. Without a further word or comment, they were guided to the back.

"I'm nurse Quiles, and I'll be assisting you guises appointment today." The nurse, Mrs.Quiles explained as they got into the room.

Von took a seat on the sofa that wasn't too big while Sina sat further down from him. "Surrogate, am I correct?" The nurse asked, watching the both of them nod. "Young man's name?"

"Dayvon Bennett." They said at the same time, sharing eye contact. "Oh well." The nurse made sure to write his name down.

"Okay so is this your first time being a surrogate, Ms Brown?" She asked. "Well yes.." she answered shyly.

She heard the slight chuckle from on the side of her making her turn to Dayvon who was already staring at her. "Well you don't have to be nervous dear." The nurse cooed.

"It's a small process that won't take long at all." She informed them. "Now, I love your outfit but I'm going to need you to change into this so we can get started." She smiled at Sina with a hospital dress in hand.

Sina didn't hesitate to grab the dress, before heading to the bathroom she was pointed towards. It didn't take her long to put on the dress, she walked out of the bathroom with her clothes neatly folded in her hand.

"Okay now that's out the way. Im going to need you to lay down and do the lithotomy position so we can get started." Mrs Quiles directed. Nervousness clung to Sina like glue, Was she really doing this?

Sina snapped out of her thoughts when she felt someone grab her hand. She turned to Dayvon who was quiet, he didn't say anything but help her onto the bed, and help her prop up her legs into the position she was told.

He stood by her side holding her hand, giving it a light squeeze when he seen the light frown of cross her face. "Now, there be no pain at all. A minor discomfort but that should be all." She informed them.