𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟗

𝟐 𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟗, 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟗 | 𝟕:𝟓𝟖𝐏𝐌

𝟐 𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑
𝐍𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟗, 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟗 | 𝟕:𝟓𝟖𝐏𝐌

"Von!" Misharron also known as Asian Doll yelled loudly in a irritated manner. "Who the fuck bracelet is this nigga?" She busted into their shared bedroom as Von sat on the bed shirtless with his phone in his hand.

"Fuck is you talm 'bout, folks?" Von frowned, looking up from his cellular device to the fuming female standing in the middle of their door. His eyes trailed to the trinket hanging from her manicured hand.

Dayvon's eyes almost grew as wide as saucers seeing Sinyaa's bracelet in his girlfriend's hand. He knew it was hers by the 'S' charm on hanging along with the rest of the charms.

Knowing the slightest emotion on his face was going to set her off and end him up in trouble, he wiped any signs of emotion from his face before responding back to her.

"I'on know, bae. One of yo' friends or sum'n?" He replied nonchalantly.

"I talked to dem already. This ain't theirs!"

"Then I'on fuckin' know, Misharron." He groaned, using her real name, signifying she was irritating the fuck out of him, and he wanted to be left alone.

"You cheatin' on me? Huh, Von?!" Asian asked with a slight yell, walking closer to him.

"No. Ain't nobody cheatin' on yo' insecure ass, Asian." Von got up from the bed with his phone, pushing her out the way. She was messing up his attempt to call Sinyaa. He hadn't her from her in two full weeks.

Strange of her. Did he freak her out?

"Then who's fuckin' bracelet is this, Von?!" She spat, pushing him forward as he traveled down the stairs.

Von rolled his eyes, rubbing his hands down his face, frustrated. Everything was seeming to way down on him like a wet blanket—and Asian wasn't making it any better.

"I can't keep doin' this." He admitted out loud, more to himself than her.

"Doin' what? Cheating, bitch? What.." Asian trailed off.

"I can't keep doing this shit witchu, Misharron. You steady accusin' uh nigga of sum'n I ain't did. You be tryna find sum'n that ain't een there bruh." He expressed, Asian intensely looking at him.

"So what are you saying? You wanna—,"

"I'on wanna be witchu anymore," Von admitted, his face neutral.