𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏

Excuse my mistakes

Sinyaa declined another one of Von's call for the millionth time in just one hour

Sinyaa declined another one of Von's call for the millionth time in just one hour. She didn't want to hear, see, or contact him until her head was wrapped around the whole situation of him lying to her and letting his sister basically disrespect her.

She felt dumb. He made her feel dumb.

Maybe she was overreacting? Or maybe he was actually in the wrong and she was entitled to everything that she was feeling right now?

Going with the second option, she sighed, her head being held up by the palm of her hand. Clicking a recent voicemail he left her, she let it play.

"I'm sorry, Sinyaa. I know you tired of you hearin' me sayin' it, but I really am, baby. You makin' me crazy 'bout chu, ma. Call me back. Please? I'm sorry, baby mommy." His soft voiced was like music to her ears, which felt so wrong to even think of at the moment.

She heavily sighed once more, her entire existence now missing him even more.

She had nothing else better to do. Usually when she had nothing else better to do, Von would scoop her up, but since they weren't talking at the moment, she had no one else.

Sinyaa knew she couldn't ignore him forever, no matter how much in the moment she wanted to. She was his surrogate and carrying his baby, so she couldn't hide.

She was going to talk to him again, just not in at the moment.

Sinyaa groaned when heard her phone going off again, praying that it wasn't him when she picked up the phone.

A sigh of relief left her throat when she seen it was just Jeremiah, taking a deep breath before swiping to answer.

"Heyy, Jeremiah." She sung into the phone.

"Heyy girl. What is going on between you and Mr.Von!?" Jeremiah asked.

"Whatchu talm bout Jeremiah?" She asked, being genuinely confused. She thought they found out about the whole thing, but how would he know if she never told them?

"Girl! You ain't see that his Instagram post of his?!" He exclaimed with clear enthusiasm.

"Clearly not Jeremiah if I'm just as confused as you are." Sinyaa replied in a monotone.

"Well go on his page to look!" He told her, Sinyaa doing as told, scrolling off their call, pressing the Instagram app. She typed in his name on her following and clicked on his account. She pressed his recent post and gasped.