𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒

"𝐖𝐞 have ourselves a deal

"𝐖𝐞 have ourselves a deal." She said, biting her lip at the thought of being a surrogate. "So you coo wit da contract lil folks?" He asked genuinely.

"Yep." She spoke confidently. It was something new but she was gone do it because she wanted to, nothing was holding her back.

"Ight, just sign all 8 pages and then give it to Lyric." He informed her. Sina did just that, putting her signature of consent on to the documents.

"Quick question." She said catching his attention. "Wassup lil foenem?"

"Are you doing this by yourself? Not that im trying to over step boundaries. Just wondering..." she voiced, her voice getting lower as she felt she overstepped where she wasn't needed. Von stared at her, smirking at how quickly she got flustered, and shy .

"Yeah, Im doing this by myself." He told her. "Okay."

"Well lil folks, I gotta finish this studio session. I gave the doctor your information, so they gon call you about the appointment." He explained.

"Okay." Was all she said. Hiding the fact that she lowkey wanted to get to know him more, but guessing by the way he rushed her off the phone. He didn't feel the same.

"Let me know when you find out, ight?" He added, snapping her out her thoughts.

"Alright." She replied, hanging up without hesitation. She stood up from her desk, heading over the lyric who was indulged in her phone.

"Here." Sinyaa said catching her attention. "Oh, so you excepted it?" She asked excitedly.

"Yeah." Sina asked shyly. "Aww yeah, well Im guessing I'll be seeing you alot more." She smiled sweetly.

"I guess so..." she swayed awkwardly. "Well let me head out and give this to him at the office." Lyric said sweetly.

"Okay..."

Sina helped Lyric out the door, and bid her goodbyes. Sinyaa letout a sigh of relief before heading to the bathroom for a shower.

She had been so stressed out, she would still go to class while pregnant but already knew what that came with.

She knew people who would start talking, and she always stayed out of drama. Now she knew she was going to be the main topic of conversations.

She shook away the thoughts as she headed to her bathroom. It didn't take her long before she was out the shower, feeling fresh and clean.

She quickly got dressed into a pair of sweat and a wife beater. She was applying shea butter to her legs, and feet when her phone went off catching her complete attention.

She stood up, grabbing her phone off the dresser to see it was an unknown number. Pressing answer to put an end to the ringing.

"Hello?" She called out. "Hi, Is this Ci-ynaa?" She heard the person try to pronounce.