𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟖

SINYAA MASHAE BROWN

ATLANTAJANUARY 17th8:45pmMCDONALD'S LINE

ATLANTA
JANUARY 17th
8:45pm
MCDONALD'S LINE

"Are you hungry?" Sinyaa asked Von over the phone, moving up in the McDonald's line. Seeing that she was closer to the intercom, she wanted to make sure if he wanted anything.

"I don't really have an appetite right now, phat." He responded, exhaling the gray smoke from his blunt, adorably rubbing his eye. It seemed as if he was sitting down on a couch in the studio by his surroundings.

"When's the last time you ate? Don't lie to me either."

"Yesterday night."

"Von," Sinyaa's jaw dropped. "It's four in the afternoon. You didn't eat breakfast, a snack, anything?"

"I told you I didn't really have an appetite, phat. I'm coo. Don't be stressin' ova' me, I heard it's bad fa' 'da baby." He chuckled, showing off his diamond grills, eyes low and red. He looked so good at the moment.

"If you eat properly, I wouldn't have to stress, Dayvon." She playfully rolled her doe eyes, noticing there was only more car infront of her before she could order. "I'll get you a McChicken meal. Is that good for you? You'll probably have the munchies when you get done smoking."

"I'll take whatever." He shrugged.

"Mmkay." Looking ahead at the car infront of her, she relaxed back in her seat when she noticed they weren't going to be moving anytime soon. "I bet they McDonald's ice cream not working today. Whenever I want some ice cream, it's never working."

"You cravin' ice cream now?"

"No, I just wanted some this specific day, I guess. But if you know what I really been craving? A big ass bowl of Ajax, gain—specifically gain, a scoop of washing powder, and I want to take a bite out of a Tide pod."

"This yo' second time tellin' me 'dis, phat. You need to yo' iron levels checked."

"I did, I did! They come back normal everytime, so I don't know. It's the smell. I promise it's the smell." She giggled, eyes jumping back and forth from the line to Von on her screen. "Besides that, you like my hair?" She ran her fingers through her new pink curly wig installed and paid for by Von.

Sinyaa had a whole self-care day paid for by Von. Wig install, lash extensions, nails and toes, shopping; all of it was paid by him—forcefully. He didn't want her to pay for anything. She was even riding around in his car; a black 2022 Porsche 911 Carrera.

"I love it. It's pretty and pink like yo' pus—,"

"Von!" She semi-yelled, stopping what he was about to say, which made him laugh at her reaction. "Do you always have to make stuff so inappropriate?"