LOVE OR SELF RESPECT?

STORY IS MINE BUT I DO NOT OWN THESE CHARACTERS. TQ

“Letting go is hard but being free is beautiful.” – Wilder poetry

HER and HIS wedding day.. DREAMLIKE WEDDING, but she has to wake up from this false dream. HE promised her hamesha yesterday, where did it go? She trusted him and waited.

“Go home Khushi” He said it so easily when Payal called him. He is not coming, her prince  no.. He turned into raksas again, just like before.

She cried out loudly like crazy woman, she shouldn’t have believed his promises so easily. How stupid she is to be deceived like this.

When did he stayed the same?

He almost kissed her then he also announced his engagement with Lavanya.

He teased and flirted with her at her sister’s wedding. Suddenly forced her to marry him. Contract marriage.

He was kidnapped, she almost died saving him. Their moment at the hut, they almost… But he changed again when his sister try kill her unborn child and called her biggest mistake   of his life.

Now after everything he still changed again, he believed his dadi that the reason his mother died is my mother, my massi.

ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA is not listening to any kind of explanation from their side.

She hide her face in shame. She is very ashamed of herself for believing him, again and again.

They went back home, to LAKSMI NAGAR. The neighbours started to gossip about me and my mother. People words burnt her aching heart. Her sick father, her helpless mother, her worried buaji.

This is her family, they were always. Not RAIZADA’S they stood still in silence. They never care for her like she cared for them.

She looks at her family, ah.. The only thing they are lacking is money.. That’s why they always being stepped on. Being humiliate by them.

Because of her, her family is suffering. She is looks at her maagalsutra. She smiled sarcastically its validity is only 6 months.

Expired just like her love…

She still looks at her phone, there still a hope that he might text or call her and apologise for not coming. She feels like trash right now..

Where is her self- respect?

______________

A 2 months PASSED

Buaji’s house is no longer is decorated with flower. Nobody is smiling even herself not smiling. She can’t smile because she is not able to.

She feels like a moving dead body. She talks, listens, but her feelings are empty. She is no longer looking at her favourite devi maiyaa. Even Devi maiyaa is reminding her of him.

She stops eating jelebis, wearing her colourful clothes, stop keeping her hair down. In fact, she cuts her long hair to her shoulder length in depression. He likes her long hair down…

She feel shivers at those memories. Betrayer…

” Hey bhagwan! Titliya what have you done!?” Buaji shocked at my new haircut.

I ran into her arms and cried with my all might. I don’t want to see anything that reminds me of him. Let me go back to lucknow. I want to go back and never come back here….

______________

Santivan

Anything but Shanti, everyone is in turmoil.