START ALL OVER AGAIN?

“Loved you yesterday, love you still, always have, always will.” ELAINE DAVIS

That EVENING

Gupta family.

They already thinking to discharge Khushi and bring her back to their home, that is where she belongs. They have forgiven Arnav but Khushi is no longer his wife.

Arnav won’t give up on her yet, he asks for one last chance. They can remarry again, this time for lifetime.

Buaji looked him in ridiculously. Is he still thinking that their bitiya will accept him.

“Please Buaji.. Let me speak with her.” Buaji let out sighed and let him go. All in their daughter to decide.

Their feelings for each other are true but they kept hurting each other in end. Better separate than being like that.

________________

Ward.

He saw her sitting with Payal beside her. He signal Payal to leave as he need to talk her with in private..

“Kill me Khushi.. Just kill me than hating me” His face is almost pale white.

Khushi looked away in tears. Why can’t he understand? Why won’t he leave her alone?

Arnav sitted near her and held her hand in his.

“Forgive me Khushi. Please let’s go home with me.. For 3 years I thought you were gone. I wanted to die but Akash stopped me.. I want us stop hurting each other and start again. This time I want seriously be with. To start a family with you..” He kissed her hand.

She listened in silence.

“Let’s get marry again. I finally understand how important marriage. Not because you like it but I also want us to be bind marriage so even after hundreds of years we still will be called couple.” as he talks, She wipes her tears.

“Come back to Shantivan.”He added.

“No. I don’t to. I suffered enough. No more Arnavji.”

“Don’t lie Khushi. You still love me, don’t you. Why don’t we stop this? Can you imagine a life without each other.”He tightens his grip.

“Do remember bachelor party night? How I promised you, only to break it down the very next. That night always haunts me Khushi. Your voice, your soft touches with love. We shared everything that night. I broke my promise but you won’t do that right?”

She cried silently, hearing it. This man who promised their hamesha.

Payal had told everything what happen these years. How much he suffered, but..

“I need to go home, my Buaji’s home.” She told him firmly, not letting him melt her down.

She was facing away from him and looked ahead.

He looked at her fragile, pale profile and gently said, “Khushi, it was wrong of me. We can start all over again.”

She finally looked at him, the sadness in her eyes faded, leaving only ridicule.

“So you you can break my trust over and over?” She asked him sarcastically.

“I LOVE YOU KHUSHI.. I STILL DO AND ALWAYS WILL. ” Arnav confessed his love to her.

She was so calm that she seemed to have nothing to do with his confession.

“You love me??”

He still immediately nodded.

“I ……”

But she coldly interrupted him, “You don’t deserve me.”

This sentence, bone-chilling, heartbreakingly cold.

He was stunned, his mind was in turmoil.

She shook off his hand and said without expression “I once loved you, gave my body, heart and soul to you and you dropped it and trampled it under feet.” He was unwilling to let her go like this.

“Please Khushi, I can make it up to you.” H kneeled and begged her.

“Give me sometime.” And continue ignoring him.

“I WILL WAIT KHUSHI.. THANK YOU…” He stood up and went out immediately fearing she might change her mind.

_______________

Khushi looked back at her long hair, which she cuts down in depression, now have grown back.

Splitting images make her shut her eyes..

A masculine hand, softly stroke her hair and braiding her hair. “Did I do well?” Kissing her cheeks.

Flash..

“If your knee is hurting, just lean on me.. Seeing you like this is paining me.” His Hoarse voice said.

“ahh” She winched in pain holding her head.. Who was that? Why she can't recall it.

Payal and Lavanya entered the room. Khushi's sadness and pain fade away seeing her dear best friend.

Lavanya ran to her and hugged her tightly not letting her go.

"CHAMKILI.. I MISSED YOU SO MUCH" Her eyes moistened with tears.

"Lavanya ji.. You got married??" She asked after seeing Lavanya wearing sindoor in surprise.

Lavanya nodded shyly, and smile.

"Just few months ago.."

"Who is that lucky guy?" Khushi pinched her ear..

"ahh Khushi haha.." Lavanya laughed with tears.

"It's our Nanheji, their story is so cute and short Khushi." Payal told her while teasing Lavanya.

"Really?"

Lavanya blushed and told her....

After coming to India, she decided to settle back here. She and NK were friends at first but Secretly they got crush on each other.

One day.

Lavanya got call from her mother, her mother annoyed her with marriage talks which irritated her.

So she complained it to NK and he easily gave her a solution.

"Then You can marry me." His voice was so clear yet she felt like a she heard it wrong.

"I love you Lavanya. Will you marry me? " He finally said the magical words that he practiced.

She nodded shyly and hugged himwith a huge smile on her face.

"Short and sweet." Khushi agreed with Payal, and they started to tease beetroot red Lavanya.

_______________

At Hotel.

Rathore looked at photos of Raizada family member. They all love her right?

He picked up Subatra Malik’s picture, he held it in a death grip and smirked as her tear it apart..

Soon he will be there..

His phone rang, he answer it.

“Sir your right. SHYAM MANOHAR JHA ESCAPED JAIL SIR..”

Rathore clenched his jaw and almost threw his phone in anger.

“Catch him at all cost.. Death or Alive, I don’t care but I want him before my eyes in 24 HOURS!!” He commanded and throw his phone away.

He picked up Khushi’s pictures on his table.

He gritted his teeth and bowed his head silently.

“I’m sorry……”

A tear fell on the back of his hand.

To be continued…