UNKNOWN DOPPELGANGERS

”Take love, multiply it by infinity and take it to the depths of forever, and you still have only a glimpse of how I feel for you.” —Meet Joe Black

Khushi runs out in anger, shame, hate?

How could he behave this way to her?

He knows she is Arnavji’s.. She looked down in tears. Do I look that easy? Did he just hit on me?

“Khushi?” She looked at Arnav and realised in moment of desperation, it's always him, she looks for. Will he believe her if she tell him that his brother misbehaved with her?”

“What happen?” His eyes shows so much concern for her.

She stepped back and only shook her head in negative.

“I’m here to call you, lunch is ready.” She smiled softly.

Arnav nodded and moved towards Khushi.

_________________

Khushi sat by him as he ate, serving him, seeing to it that he finished everything.

As she was about to clear the dishes, Arnav caught hold of her arm.

“We need to talk about something. Let HP do it.” He pulled her with him, leaving all of the family member in question.

Rathore ate silently, totally fine.. Not that he cares. Swallowed his food in difficult.

______________

Khushi drag him to Rathore room, opened the medicines pick some of his tables as sample and makes her escape with Arnav.

Arnav keep asking what’s going on her crazy mind.

“Arnavji, I saw your brother eating these medicines. When I asked he refused to answer me.” She told him.

She gave him those medicine and told him to investigate what kind of medication they are..

Arnav stared at her.

“Any other orders madam?” Arnav let out a deep sigh of relief and hugged her.

“Is that why you looked upset? You have me worried, you know?” He chucked, warped his arms around her.

She decide to not tell Arnav about how Raghav misbehave with her. He is hiding something.. As if he intentionally tried make her scared of him.

“Next time, if there is anything troubles you just tell me Khushi.” She nodded, freeing him from her arms reluctantly.

“Khushi.. I’m investigating about your past 3 years. Because something is not adding up Khushi. Not that I don’t trust you.” He told her.

“Do you any clue Khushi?” He asked.

“I got a phone, I think I’ve been using it in the past. But doesn’t it switched on, might a battery problem.” She said.

After few minutes she handover that phone to him. Hoping to find the truth soon.

Arnav smirked, he will find out very soon who is playing behind the scene.

______________

At night

Rathore took his medication as usual and look out of the window.

Marriage, children.. Arvind’s children deserves none of it. More importantly his own ill fate won’t let him be happy. Last 3 years been nothing but like roller-coaster ride.

He is destined to be an orphan, he is envy of Arnav Singh Raizada, he got an angel who love him as a person. Not his money and status.

Past…

“Listen Mr.Rathore, 4 miscarriage in row. I know you both are in desperate need of your child but you’re risking her life. You need to understand this. Her uterus is really weak to handle the pregnancy anymore. My suggestion is adoption or surrogacy. ” His doctor said grimly.

"Adoption. I will do it after a discussion with my wife." He know she is going to be sad, it's OK.. They always adopt a child when she is ready..

When he told her, she totally broke down, infertility.

“You will leave me, won’t you?” She accused him in anger.

“You always wanted a family, now because of me you couldn’t.. You despise me right? I love you Mr.Rathore.. You don’t love me, you just wanted a child.” She hits his chest with her fists. She slumped down the floor crying.

“Will you divorce me?” She asked slowly, biting her lips.

He chose to stay silent, which broke her even more. She got up and clutched his collar and pulled him..

“I got married to you because I wanted to Mrs. Rathore. I will be the only Mrs.Rathore in your life. Tapasya Rathore. ” She roared, depression took over her.

He just stare at her and took her hands off him.

“Tapasya it was you who spike my drink and slept me. I married you because you lied to me that you’re pregnant. Now you’re asking if I love you or not?”

“So what? I got pregnant again and again for your sake Mr.Rathore!” She argued.

“I don’t need a child to make a family. If you did behave like my family..” He said in rage. He only need her as his wife..

“Would love me if I no longer have anything on my name?” He asked. She looked at him in surprise.

She looked away saying, "Do you think I would looked your way if you weren't rich?" Her words was totally disappointing.

He looked at her in disgust.

“If sex is the only thing you can offer, I don't think I need you as my wife anymore.” He pushed her aside.

He loved her silently, her beauty, her intelligence, her arrogance. She was his first love, his first wife. She is only with him for money and status that he can offer her.

If she did fulfill her responsibilities as his wife. Treated him with respect and love him for who he is, he would have brought down whole world for her sake.

Present..

“All of this mess because of you Tapasya.. She really looks like you but more kinder and naive, is that my fault?” He asked looking at stars. He saw her illusion stand beside him, mere mirage of late Tapasya as if she is waiting for him.

“Go away.. I don’t love you anymore. I had already moved on. “He shooed her illusion. God end his misery soon..

Khushi Kumari Gupta is Tapasya’s Doppelganger (lookalike) but their personality are like heaven and earth.

________________

Next Morning.

“Antidepressant?” Khushi was shocked.

Arnav nodded positively, that's what Doctor told him so. Heavy dose..

“He was furious when I saw the medicines but why he could’ve told me..”She doesn’t look satisfied, why did he behave so aggressively?

“Doctor said he must have been taking these medication for long time, it can causes.. Erm. Some side-effects..” He fake a cough.

“What kind of side-effects?” She asked innocently

“Hmm.. emotional blunting and..”

“And?”

“Sexual dysfunction” He whispered to her shock.

To be continued..