ENDING 1 (MOVING ON) - ROUTE A

“There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten, but I’ve loved another with all my heart and soul, and to me, this has always been enough.”-Nicholas Spark

Khushi arrived at the alter accompanied by Anjali, Payal and Lavanya, Arnav almost in tears seeing his bride.

Rathore almost frozen in the place seeing her in this Lehenga.

F

alling drop by drop, it fluttered one by one.

Fly into the water bay; fly till its gone.

I will send my heart and I will send my thoughts, Hoping it will reach her from afar.

They exchanged garland, Saat Phere, Arnav tied mangalsutra on her neck and put Sindoor on her maag.

Akash did the Kanyadan, in tears of happiness.

I drown in whispers brought forth by the night,

Intoxicated from my dreams.

Once again, and I alone

See the blurry moon that shines on while it bleeds.

Finally Vidaai Ceremony.

Khushi hugged Buaji and Garima, in tears. Arnav tried to console her but she shake his hands off her.

After all the quest left. Only family members were there.

Rathore already packed up his luggage, ready to leave, nobody cares.

Burning on, burning on. Ah, I will think of you. But no matter what, my love never will come true. Let it reach, let it reach. I will think of you again With these feelings of mine that I bear.

“STOP!” She shouted at him but he didn’t care and continued to walk away.

“Stop there RAGHU.” She stopped him, to all her family members horror. Arnav also looked at her in shock.

Khushi went towards and gave him a tight slap on his face and pulled him by his collar.

“WHAT THE HELL DID YOU SAID TO THEM ALL? WHY ARE THEY NOT CARING FOR YOU ANYMORE?” She asked in agony.

He just looked down, not saying anything.

Falling silently, the flower petals dance. Is it just how wretched fate will be?

Khushi you don’t know anything about this man..”Arnav said trying to calm her.

“I’m pregnant, I know it all.. I KNOW MY BABUJI DIED.. I KNOW I WAS MARRIED TO THIS MAN BEFORE ME! HE WAS MY HUSBAND.. I WAS MARRIED TO HIM ARNAVJI..” She told him with agony and sorrowful voice.

“Married?” Nani gasped.

“He didn’t use you for Revenge?” Arnav asked in confusion look at furious Khushi.

“Use me? Him? Revenge? What the hell did say to them all? Tell me MR. RATHORE?” Khushi screamed at Rathore who silently standing.

“He told us he rap.. He took advantage of you.” Arnav told her.