MADE FOR EACH OTHER.

I think perhaps I will always hold a candle for you - even until it burns my hand.
And when the light has long since gone .... I will be there in the darkness holding what remains, quite simply because I cannot let go. - Ranata Suzuki

At Terrace

What is the biggest pain in the world?

The biggest pain is me forcing you away so cruelly, and when you finally moved on, I'm still standing there unable to let you go, so glad and willing to play the role of a bystander in your life, which you'll never know about...

There was no darkness in his eyes; there was not even a noticeable trace of sadness in his dark eyes. However, for some reason, this he who was as dull as a pool of dead water.

He had lost his will to live and had become nothing more than a walking dead. He might have looked glamourous and lively on the surface, but his heart was already dead.

Rahul Mehra rushed to him and clutching his collar, no longer afraid of Raghuvendra Pratap Rathore.

"What hell did I just saw now? Rathore!! THAT'S YOUR WIFE! SHE GETTING ENGAGED YOUR HALF BROTHER??!" Rahul totally lost it when Anjali introduced them to Khushi.

"Khushi? THAT IS TAPASYA, YOUR WIFE." Rahul shook him.

"She is Khushi not Tapasya." Rathore told him the matter of the fact.

"I mistook her for Tapasya. Now she was returned to the place where she belongs!" Rathore announced proudly.

" So what? We both know that Rathore but she.. She was totally in love with you. How did you do this her and yourself?" He questioned him.

"Are you telling me to be selfish? Let her be with me who she is was thinking as her husband but actually not? Are you telling me keep with her with me, a dying man? Rahul?"

"You can do that good damn surgery! As your family friend and doctor I told this 6 months ago!"

"With 30% of success rate? No.. SHE BETTER WITH ARNAV. I WILL NOT LET HER LIVE AS A WIDOW AFTER ME. She doesn't remember anything so don't ruin my plan." Rathore said in dangerous tone and pushed him aside.

Rahul was shocked and quickly turned around to ask, "You still love her don't you?"

"I do.. That's why I have to do this. Rahul, if she was still with me, would she get this type of wonderful family? A healthy husband? No.. SHE WILL BE AN ORPHAN LIKE I WAS.. No I wouldn't let that happen.." Rathore terrified of that thought.

"Oh? Is that so, then let's do this way. We will go and tell her all the truth and let her decide who is wants to be with. You or Arnav.." Rahul challenged him.

"Don't you dare!! I kill you and everyone in your family if that's ever happen." He said merciless and went away.

"ARE YOU RUNNING AWAY RATHORE? RATHORE!" Rahul totally lost it.

______________

Rathore's room

Rathore did not slow down but move even faster. He shoved the bathroom door open. Leaning against the sink counter, he closed his eyes and stayed quiet for two seconds before turning on the faucet to splash his face with water.

He raised his head to look at his face in the mirror, which was dripping with water, and his eyes started to redden.

What other option he have other that sacrifice his love?

________________

At Hall. (Before ring exchange ceremony)

Rathore still managed to hear the snippets of the NK's commands interlaced with the flashing sound of the camera.