Chapter 13

Chapter 13

    "She will come back, she will come back and take us away! Because she is our real mother, we don't want to be a bad stepmother!" Xiao Yutang shouted angrily.

    Zhang Guifen grabbed the broom and chased after her.

    "What nonsense are you talking here! What's wrong with your stepmother! Where are you running to! Stop!"

    Seeing Zhang Guifen chasing after him, Xiao Yutang pulled Xiao Yuzheng and ran even faster.

    Neighbors couldn't help talking.     "This new daughter-in-law just got married

    , and she made trouble like this. How will she live in the future?"

Find yourself a daughter-in-law."

    "No, I saw her looking for a daughter-in-law more actively than Dashan. When she heard that Comrade Xiao Shen promised, she didn't know how happy she was. Now that the trouble is like this, she doesn't know how happy she is. I know if she regrets it."

    "Aunt Zhang too, she was devoted to her former daughter-in-law, but she didn't end well, and now the second daughter-in-law doesn't look too good..."

    "The Xiao family is unlucky. Those who are blessed will not get divorced. If they are unlucky, they will not be blessed if they marry a new wife. Now that they are seeing the dignified quarrel, it is impossible to see Dashan in a few days. Comrade Xiao Shen It's noisy, Dashan and Lan Linxiang used to quarrel every day." Xiao

    Shanhe

    was in the yard and heard some discussions, and looked at Shen Huanxi and the two girls with a guilty expression.

    "I won't quarrel with you. I'm just sorry, the child was not taught well."

    Shen Huanxi shook her head with a smile.

    "It's okay."

    Chang'an Changning held her hand, his eyes were timid and a little sad.

    "Brother and younger brother don't seem to welcome us very much."

    Xiao Shanhe looked at the two girls.

    "It's okay, I welcome you all, this is my house, I have the final say, not them."

    Chang'an Changning heard Xiao Shanhe's gentle words, the sadness on his face disappeared, and he nodded quickly.

    "Okay!"

    "Let's go, let's show you your new house."

    "Okay!" Changan Changning was very happy when he heard this.

    When they were in Taolin Village, they didn't have their own house. They could only sleep in the woodshed, and they could only enter the house when their mother was at home.

    Later, the family finally built a small building, and they were kicked out.

    The two little girls have never experienced the feeling of having their own room.

    Chang Ning is only four years old, young, and they usually sleep together, inseparable, Shen Huanxi told Zhang Guifen and Xiao Shanhe earlier that they should sleep in the same room.

    Xiao Shanhe arranged the room on the west side next to the dignified room.

    The last time Shen Huanxi took a look at Xiao's house. At that time, the room hadn't been cleaned up. Although there were not many things in it, it was covered with dust because it had been vacant for too long.