Chapter 35

Chapter 35

    "My injury is below the knee."

    Shen Huanxi's body stiffened, not daring to raise her head.

    "I am conscious above the knee." Xiao Shanhe added.

    Shen Huanxi's body stiffened again, and her head drooped slightly.

    "Moreover, my hands are sentient, and I can zip myself."

    Shen Huanxi: "..."

    He said the first sentence to remind her that his injury was below the knee, why did he say so much!

    Shen Huanxi only felt that her cheeks were burning hot, very hot.

    There is a feeling of being caught for doing bad things.

    In fact... that seems to be the case.

    "I...then you can wear it yourself." Shen Huanxi lowered her head and retracted her hands before turning around before standing up.

    "I'll get you the mirror, and you zip it yourself." After she finished speaking, she was about to go out, and there seemed to be Xiao Shanhe's chuckling voice behind her.

    He laughed?

    Shen Huanxi didn't dare to turn around to confirm it. She walked to the faucet, turned on cold water and washed her face twice. Feeling that her face was no longer hot, she went back to her room to get the mirror.

    It's a shame, it's a shame, how can she do such a shameful thing, she feels like she has no image in front of Xiao Shanhe.

    After taking the mirror, she dawdled for a while, feeling that her heartbeat had calmed down, and then went back to Xiao Shanhe's study.

    Xiao Shanhe had already put on his jacket, which was upright and dark in color, which made him look more composed and restrained, who was already upright and serious.

    It is true that people rely on clothes to say that Xiao Shanhe is the type who looks good in a sack, but it looks even better when he is well dressed.

    Shen Huanxi could hardly take her eyes away, looking at Xiao Shanhe wearing a high-end jacket was a kind of visual enjoyment.

    "Is it strange?" Seeing Shen Huanxi staring at him, Xiao Shanhe asked.

    Only then did Shen Huanxi react, and hurriedly shook her head.

    "It's not strange, it's not strange at all! It's not strange at all, it looks good and fits well, take a look." Shen Huanxi went over with the mirror.

    Xiao Shanhe glanced perfunctorily at himself in the mirror, and then withdrew his gaze.

    "These clothes are not cheap, so buy less in the future. Men don't need to dress up so much. If you have money, buy yourself a few more skirts."

    "I already have enough skirts." clothing.

    She came back decades later. Although she is well aware of the aesthetics of people in this era, she is still not used to wearing those old-fashioned Dacron clothes on her body. There are many beautiful clothes in her closet.

    "Raise your hand and see if it's stuck in the armpit. The shadow doesn't affect your activities. If it does, I can take it to change it or change it."

    "It doesn't affect." Xiao Shanhe raised his hand obediently , "No need to change."

    "Well..." Shen Huanxi couldn't help but look at him, "I'll buy you another pair of trousers, this jacket doesn't look good with your trousers, I'll buy you nice trousers, your waistline How much?"