Chapter 24

Chapter 24

    Lan Linxiang didn't notice Xiao Shanhe at first, but when she heard Lan Zhenhua's shout, she was shocked.

    Today, she took Su Qiangwen and Su Qiangwu to the Children's Palace to sign up for the interest class. The two children were listening to the introduction of the interest class. It took her half an hour before she came out to walk around. She never expected to meet Xiao Shanhe.

    She hurriedly turned to the side alley, Lan Zhenhua called her.

    "Where are you going?"

    "Don't call me! Don't talk nonsense in front of Qiangwen Qiangwu." After Lan Linxiang finished speaking, she stepped into the alley, turned a corner, and returned to the Children's Palace.

    Lan Zhenhua saw that he couldn't call her back, so he didn't call again, and walked towards Xiaoshan River.

    "Shanhe, where do you want to go? I don't recognize my old father-in-law?" Lan Zhenhua saw Xiao Shanhe wanted to turn his wheelchair, so he stood in front of Xiao Shanhe and handed him a cigarette.

    Xiao Shanhe didn't lift his hand.

    "I don't smoke."

    "Hey, men don't smoke, what big things can they accomplish? No wonder Ah Xiang always blames you." Lan Zhenhua said while taking the cigarette back.

    He said that Lan Linxiang complained about Xiao Shanhe, but why didn't he complain about it himself?

    If it wasn't for resentment, he wouldn't have come to look for him.

    "You said you, there are so many ways to make money, you don't grasp it, you have to throw your head and blood for the country.

    But look at you now, you are injured, you love the country so much, what is the end? You can't even stand Wake up, you are a college student like you are now, and you don't know how much gossip outside."

    "No complaints and no regrets." Xiao Shanhe also said too much to Lan Zhenhua.

    Lan Zhenhua took a deep breath.

    "It's useless for you to regret, Ah Xiang has already run away because of your anger. If you had listened to me and Ah Xiang, and went into business, why would you still be like this now.

    Ah Xiang is a college student. She could have married better, but you delayed her. Are you worthy of her all these years? "

    "Before the divorce, I tried my best to treat her the best. She wanted a divorce, but I didn't stop her. After the divorce, she wanted all my savings, and I gave her too. "

    Xiao Shanhe has nothing to regret when he mentions Lan Linxiang.

    When he and Lan Linxiang got married, they were a good match. He did not cheat on the marriage, and he also told her about his ideal. She accepted it back then. , just married him.

    Later, the world developed faster and faster, and Lan Linxiang had other ideas, and no longer understood him as he did when he first got married. Instead, he wanted to divorce and marry a rich man. He didn't entangle her, and immediately fulfilled her.

    He has a clear conscience towards her.

    Hearing what he said, Lan Zhenhua spit directly, threw the cigarette butt on the ground and stomped it hard.

    "A man has no ability. What qualifications do you have to talk about being good to your daughter-in-law. You will be sorry for Ah Xiang in this life. I heard you got married again? Married a rural woman?