Chapter 34

Chapter 34

    "Huh? Tell me."

    "My cousin said that it takes a lot of time for people in big cities to raise children. It doesn't mean that they can just send them to school. They also need to take some interest classes. Some learn piano, some learn dancing, Some learn violin and so on, and they all have a specialty.

    It’s the children in a small place like ours who don’t learn anything. I’m afraid that they will be inferior to others when they go to the outside world. Send our children to learn something and keep up with the times."

    "This can be considered." Shen Huanxi said after thinking about it.

    Indeed, since the beginning of family planning, many couples in the city have only one child. With fewer children, more money and energy will be invested in children. Therefore, children born after the 1980s will receive better education. Not like before.

    In the past, people raised their children and just fed them, and the rest depended on the children to fend for themselves. This can no longer be the case.

    "Xiaomei, last time I passed by the Children's Palace, I saw that there seems to be a specialty class there, why don't we have time to learn about it and enroll the children in a class."

    "Okay. Oh, so our Children's Palace here There is even an interest class, I thought that only big cities have those things, I almost missed the training of children, it's all my fault, I only know about the kitchen bricks all day long, and I didn't pay attention to these."

    "How can I blame you, You're walking around the kitchen for the sake of your children. It's good enough that you can think of sending your children to interest classes, and I have to thank you for reminding me. I almost let my children lose at the starting line."     "Ah, yes, That’s right! That’s what it said on TV, you can’t let your children lose at the starting line! We really have to hurry up, the interest classes are coming to our Yunbei City, and many children must have already gone, but the children of our two families can’t We're behind."     "Yeah."     After Shen Huanxi and Jiang Xiaomei agreed, they went to discuss with their children.     Needless to say, Luo Chenchen's side, Jiang Xiaomei's high-spirited appearance convinced her even if the child didn't want to go.

    Shen Huanxi wants the children to be better, especially Chang'an and Changning. She knows that both children have dreams and they had no chance to realize them in the previous life. She will definitely support them in this life.

    In the evening, he called the four children to talk about going to the Children's Palace to study, and Chang Ning was the first to say that he was going.

    "I want to learn to draw! Mom, I want to be a designer, so I want to learn to draw."

    "Mom, I want to learn English. When I grow up, I will read a lot of books. I heard that many books only The English version, so I have to learn English." Chang An continued.

    Shen Huanxi nodded. She was really happy that the two children wanted to learn on their own initiative. What she was most afraid of at the beginning was that the children wanted to watch "Fearless" on weekends and were unwilling to learn.

    Xiao Yutang didn't speak at the side, Xiao Yuzheng was about to say something when he was pulled and stopped by Xiao Yutang.

    Shen Huanxi is not their real mother, maybe Xiao Yutang is a little embarrassed to spend her money.

    Shen Huanxi vaguely guessed what Xiao Yutang was thinking, so she looked at him.

    "Tangtang, what about you?"