Chapter 20

Chapter 20

    "Xiao Pan, are you free to come and play with Shanhe today?" Shen Huanxi didn't ask him as soon as he came up.

    Pan Jianguo nodded.

    "I'm on vacation today. No, I brought my daughter-in-law to play together. Oh, I forgot to introduce. This is my daughter-in-law, Chen Wenfang. She heard that Dashan remarried, and she wanted to see you, but she didn't have time until today."

    After Pan Jianguo finished speaking, Shen Huanxi saw a twenty-seven or eighteen-year-old short-haired woman in a ginger corduroy jacket leaning over from the passenger side to say hello.

    "Hello, sister-in-law."

    Shen Huanxi was stunned the moment she saw Chen Wenfang, how could it be her...

    But she couldn't be rude, so she restrained her emotions and greeted Chen Wenfang as if nothing had happened.

    "Hello, Comrade Xiao Chen."

    "Sister-in-law, where are you going? We want to come and play with you. Is it a bad time to come?" Chen Wenfang looked at the handbag on Shen Huanxi's arm and asked.

    "No, no, I just have something to go to Zhongshan Road, and I'll be back in a while. By the way, Xiao Pan, can I borrow your car? Zhongshan Road is a bit far." Shen Huanxi knew the relationship between Pan Jianguo and Xiao Shanhe Well, I said with a cheeky face.

    Afterwards, just invite Pan Jianguo to dinner. Zhongshan Road is indeed far from here. In this day and age, there is no subway, so it is difficult to take a taxi. There is no direct bus from here to Zhongshan Road. She thought it would be more convenient to drive.

    Pan Jianguo was a little surprised when he heard Shen Huanxi's question.

    "Sister-in-law, can you drive?"

    Chen Wenfang quickly pinched Pan Jianguo.

    "Sister-in-law asked you to borrow a car, why did you ask him this and that instead." After speaking, she looked at Shen Huanxi.

    "Sister-in-law, Jianguo and I are in the same unit. We are on vacation together today. Why don't we take you there together? Zhongshan Road is actually not that far away. I know how to take a shortcut."

    "This...how is this so embarrassing? You are here to play at my house, so it's fine if I don't receive you, and I have to trouble you.

    " Looking for you to pass the time? Old Pan, go in and talk to Dashan, and we will take my sister-in-law to Zhongshan Road together."

    "Okay." After parking the car, Pan Jianguo went into Xiao's yard and Xiaoshanhe to explain the situation.

    Chen Wenfang got off the co-pilot, pulled Shen Huanxi to sit in the back row, and kept chatting with Shen Huanxi on the way.

    "I am also Dashan's classmate in college. Dashan was injured. It is not easy for someone to live with Dashan. In the past, he and Lan Linxiang always quarreled and finally got divorced.

    He doesn't seem to care, but who wants his family to be broken? " Anyway, it's good to be able to reorganize a family, and we all thank you for Dashan."     Shen Huanxi listened quietly, always feeling a little sorry, she married Xiao Shanhe with a purpose in itself, but why did she marry Xiao Shanhe? Xiao Shanhe's friends came to thank her.     "I will treat him well. But in the future, don't call me sister-in-law. It sounds weird, just call me Huanxi." Shen Huanxi smiled.     Chen Wenfang also changed her words because of this, and asked her to change her words too.     Shen Huanxi thought for a while, finally Xiao Shanhe was not present, and there were two people who were very familiar with Xiao Shanhe, so he asked.     "Xiao Pan, Wen Fang, Shanhe...what did he do before?"     Shen Huanxi didn't care what Xiao Shanhe did, but she was also a little curious.     When Pan Jianguo and Chen Wenfang heard her question, they were both taken aback.     "Dashan...didn't tell you?" Pan Jianguo asked cautiously.     Now Shen Huanxi was embarrassed. As a wife, she actually wants to ask outsiders what her husband does. But all the questions came out, so she could only shake her head.     Pan Jianguo was silent for a while.