Chapter 56

Chapter 56

    "I don't have any in my store yet..." Sister-in-law Li realized that she was a little anxious just now, and she hasn't bought any goods in her store yet.

    "She'll have it in the shop tonight, tomorrow at the latest." Shen Huanxi walked up to Sister Li, helped her and said to the man.

    "Who are you, how do you know that she has it in the store?" the man asked.

    "Because I am a manufacturer of seabuckthorn juice, Mrs. Li buys it from me." Shen Huanxi explained.

    "You mean you are a wholesaler? Then can I buy directly from you?" The man's eyes lit up.

    "Yes, but I don't do retail here, I only do wholesale. If you can batch by carton by carton, I can certainly sell it to you. There are 36 bottles per carton, and the minimum sale is one carton."

    After Shen Huanxi finished speaking, the The man was silent for a while and stopped talking.

    Some people were moved when they heard him ask that question just now, and wanted to buy it directly from Shen Huanxi, but now they heard that the price starts from one box, 36 bottles per box, and they gave up that idea again.

    Shen Huanxi said this on purpose. The profit of a single bottle of retail is definitely higher than that of wholesale, and the labor required is smaller, but what she needs to do is quantity. Generally speaking, wholesale is better, because the wholesale volume is large, The money earned from one order is worth the amount of retail orders.     "Go to my place to buy, just go to my place, I will go to her to wholesale now, you buy a box of 36 bottles, you can't drink it all at once, it's a waste of money if you put too much spoiled, right. I'll go now Wholesale, when the time comes, you can come to my store to buy." Mrs. Li heard that Shen Huanxi can directly wholesale here, so she couldn't wait to say.     Shen Huanxi's first wholesale business was completed in this way with Mrs. Li. Mrs. Li asked her for two boxes, a total of 72 bottles. As soon as he left, some catering workers also came to Shen Huanxi for wholesale, and more and more people came.     At first, only the bosses Shen Huanxi and Jiang Xiaomei went to came to order wholesale, but gradually, some unfamiliar faces also came to wholesale.

    Shen Huanxi's factory has not yet been built, and making seabuckthorn juice does not require too much technical content. Before that, she was afraid that she would stock too much here and couldn't sell it.

    It is only now that I realize that even with three juicers and so many colleagues to help, the production speed still cannot keep up with the wholesale speed of the bosses.

    This is also good, so that she will have more time to build the warehouse without being so anxious, and she will also have time to make better plans for the factory.

    The pressure on the warehouse is gone, and there are other problems. She has just started making bottled sea-buckthorn juice, and all the goods will be wholesaled out soon, so those who come to her later can only make an order, and have to wait a little longer to pick up the goods.

    Fortunately, people from Shen Huanxi's work unit came to help. There are three juicers at home, and bottles and caps can be bought quickly from the glass bottle factory.

    There are seabuckthorn fruits all over the mountains and plains in the outskirts of Yunnan City. Shen Huanxi also continues to buy them.

    Generally speaking, Shen Huanxi's business is going well.

    Shen Huanxi basically runs to the bank every day to save money.

    The four children in the family also know that she has made a lot of money, and they are all happy for her.