>17<

-Aisha-

"I don't like that Ben," Azrail scoffs and I roll my eyes. 

"I know you don't like Blake, but we planned this Friendsgiving thing a long time ago," I tell him. "I would invite you but we made a promise that it would be just us three."

"I don't mind angel, but he's just a bad friend," He says. "He ignores you all the time now and only focus on that girl." 

"Yeah but Tess wants this too, I'm mainly doing it for her." 

"Fine, I like her just don't hug him." 

"I won't," I say raising my hand up in surrender. "I'll keep you updated and will stay far away from him, pinky promise." 

Before he could say anything my doorbell rings. I start to rush downstairs but stops when Azrail yells at me. 

"Sorry turtle," I laugh. 

I open the door and my smile immediately drops. Tessa, Blake and Abigail are at the door. 

"Um, hi." I said confusingly, raising a brow at Ben. I thought we had agreed it was just going to be the trio. 

"Hey, Abbey going to join us I forgot to tell you." He says sheepishly. Tessa looks irritated while Abigail had a smirk on her face. 

"Don't get mad at him, I insisted, I felt too anxious letting him hang out with you girls alone," She says, snaking her hands around his arm and kissing him. "You should know what I mean." 

Tessa looks at me questionably, silently asking me what was wrong. I suck up the sunken feeling in my stomach and give a fake smile, inviting them in. 

"Oh wow, you went all out this year." Abigail commented, I roll my eyes. 

"Love the decorations Aisha," Tessa said walking around and putting her food on the table. 

"Is everything okay?" I hear Azrail voice in my ears. I forgot I was on the phone with him. 

"Yeah, um, everyone is here so I'll be going now." I mumble, ignoring the knot in my stomach. 

"Do you need me to come? I heard what Ben said." He says, I shake my head, sending him a air kiss before hanging up. 

I walk in the kitchen, putting on my best fake smile. 

"Were you on the phone with you boo?" Tessa teases trying to ease the tension in the room, I roll my eyes at her. 

"Yeah,"

"You're in a relationship?" Blake asks, looking pretty shocked. I roll my eyes and just nod. 

"They've been together for almost a month now, you would know if you hung out with us more." Tessa sneaks diss and I walk away bringing out the food in the oven, not wanting any part in this argument. 

"Congrats," Abigail says and it takes my all to not run out of the house. Why the hell does she have to be here. 

All the food was now in the table and we were ready to feast. There were small talk between Tessa, Blake and Abigail while I stayed quiet making my own plate. Tessa tried to bring me in the conversations but I kept it short, clearly feeling uncomfortable. 

"So Aisha, Abbey told me tha-" Before Blake could finish what he was about to say the bell rings. 

"Did you invite anyone else? I thought it was going to be just you three?" Abigail spoke, I ignore her and went to the door. 

What was Blake about to say? Did she tell him already? 

I open the door and was instantly pull into a hug.