>19<

-Aisha- 

"I'm starting to regret this," I mumble.. Ever since I introduced Azrail as my boyfriend to my parents they've been insisting on meeting him, and I suggested inviting him to our thanksgiving dinner. 

The worst fucking thing I ever said. 

I forgot that my extended family was coming too. There's not a lot of us in the country, but it's still too much.  My cousins, grandparents, aunts and uncles. There will be a total twenty-five of, not including my parents, Azrail, and his mother. 

"We don't to come, I can just tell my mom I don't want to go." He says, looking at me with concern in his eyes. 

I shake my head. No, I invited them and I wanted them to meet my parents. This is going to happen. 

"Will you be comfortable? There will be a lot of people." I say. Even though I told my parents and family that he is germaphobe, you can never be too sure. 

"I'll be fine angel, I know you have my back." he says smiling.

I sigh and walk up to him, fixing his tie. My family came to the house last night and I needed a break so I went to his house and decided to get ready with him and his mother there. 

"Do your parents hate me?" He asks softly. 

"Why would you say that?" 

"I don't know, some people think I'm pretty stuck up for not wanting to touch them."

"It's fine Azrail, one thing about my parents is they're understanding, they won't judge you for that." 

"Are you sure?" 

"Yes, I am." I say giving him a peck on the lips. 

Just then his mom starts walking down the stairs, looking beautiful as fuck. 

"Oh wow, you look gorgeous ma'am" I say. She has a formal brown dress that shows all her curves, not that she could ever hide it. "When I get older, I'm definitely locking my hair." 

She has beautiful silver locks that reached her waist. It's obvious she had them for years and it fits her beautifully. 

"Thank you love," She says giving me a hug. "You guys ready to go?"

Azrail and I nod, grabbing our coats. Since my mom dropped me off at Azrail's house, we were all going in Azrail's mom car. Azrail and I sat in the back, both of us obviously nervous for tonight, while Azrail's mom was just singing to Tupac. 

My mom already briefly met Azrail's mom and Azrail from that time I was in the hospital so I'm not worried about them meeting at all. It's just my dad and other family I'm worried about. My cousins are going to embarrass me and tease Azrail and my dad, I don't know how he will be. Which makes it worst. 

He's been home more often, making me spend less time with Azrail. I came home late on Monday and he asked me fifty million questions when I told him I was with Azrail, now I get home before the sunsets. 

The car ride was short since we didn't live too far from each other. Azrail opened my door for me and we made our way to the house, music and chatter can be heard already. 

I unlock the front door and step in with my guest. Azrail touch my hand, assuring me everything will be alright. 

"We're hear." I yell out. At the sound of my voice, footsteps run towards my direction. 

My cousins. 

"So this is the famous boyfriend?" 

"He's taller than I expected,"