#SeperationSucks

Cory_Hart

👤MicahJackson12♥️ RosieWriter, NerdyGirlAubrey and others

👤MicahJackson12
♥️ RosieWriter, NerdyGirlAubrey and others

Cory_Hart: I'm not saying that Micah should come visit me in New York right now but I'm also not not saying that either.

Anyone feel like shipping my boyfriend out to me? Just make sure the box as holes and he has a power bar or two. I'll pay for the postage.

LynnChoiOT7: Are you asking us to kidnap your boyfriend?

RosieWriter: Done!

KimberBerry: I'm already in my kidnapping all black outfit.

Aiden_football_boy: A kinda weird request

NerdyGirlAubrey: Aiden if you don't want to be part of this thieving crew then you can kindly leave.

TheOnlyMiguel: Am I going to have to bail you all out of jail?

KimberBerry: No, because we'll get the job done and not get caught. But thanks for your concern! 😘

Cory_Hart: Weird for that to be romantic. I'm glad my boyfriend will be with me shortly.

MicahJackson12: I can just take a flight, you know.

RosieWriter: Micah, this isn't about you. This is about us getting to be kidnappers and fueling research for my future books.

MicahJackson12: You're kidnapping me, how is that not about me?

KimberBerry: No, Rosie is right, this isn't about you.

LynnChoiOT7: Micah, for Cory's sake we are going to ignore you trying to make this about you when it clearly isn't.

Aiden_football_boy: I don't know if I'm more concerned about the fact that you're trying to gaslight Micah or the fact that he isn't at all worried you'll do what you're planning.

Cory_Hart: You can't blame him, he still thinks cheerleaders aren't dangerous.

LynnChoiOT7: A mistake.

NerdyGirlAubrey: A common mistake many people have made.

KimberBerry: And never lived to tell the tale or apologize for it.

RosieWriter: Oh! Has this escalated to murder now? I mean I've watched enough shows I think we'd do a good job burying a body.

TheOnlyMiguel: I wasn't paying attention to what was said up top, who is getting buried?

Aiden_football_boy: Don't ask, I'm not sure we know.

MicahJackson12: Or want to know. Also don't try to make this about you, it won't end well.

Cory_Hart: I feel like we've gotten off track of the fact that I miss my boyfriend.

LynnChoiOT7: We haven't, we can simply multitask.

NerdyGirlAubrey: Yeah, we're still planning to ship him to you.

Cory_Hart: Great! See you soon Micah!

MicahJackson12: Sure, if the cabin pressure doesn't kill me first.

RosieWriter: Then we'd really have to figure out how to bury a body.