Into the Woods

Mason's POV

"I'm sorry I don't understand." I tell the woman.

"So being human I understand that you don't understand, do you believe in soulmates?" She asked, picking invisible lint off her dress.

"I know what mates are. I just don't understand. How do you know?"

"You know what they are? Then you should know that I just know. Look I'll show you." She reached out and stroked my arm. Goosebumps arise on my arm from the sparks that her touch created. Holy shit I have a mate.

"How do you know what mates are?" She questioned, cocking her head to the side.

"What are you?" I asked first. She grinned at my question and leaned forward, her hair tickling my neck and whispered, "I'm a wolf. Are you scared?"

"No. In case you didn't know I used to be the vampire king." I haughtily told her. She laughed at me and said, "sure buddy. I can tell you don't believe me but I can prove it."

"No that's not what I meant, I truly mean that I was a vampire."

"It's impossible to turn human after being a vampire." She gasped.

"How do you think I know about mates? Look I'll take you to my brother, he's still a vampire and he can explain." I grabbed her arm, enjoying the tingles, and led her out of the bar.

Joel's POV

Rose has some concerns about how many babies she's supposedly carrying. She's anxiously waiting for her next sonogram to see how many she will have, if it's more than one. We're unsure if Pat was messing with her or serious when she congratulated her on her "babies". Every time we ask her if she was serious, she just gives a noncommittal hum. I am concerned that Rose is working herself too hard practicing magic. I don't want her to hurt herself or the babies.

"Joel, what are we doing after graduation?" Rose asked me one evening. I wrapped my arms around her shoulders and pulled her closer to me. "What do you want to do baby?" I replied.

"I'm not sure. I know that we are going to be busy with the baby but are we staying in separate homes? I think we need to look for a place for us all to be together."

"Don't you worry your pretty little head baby, let us men worry about it. All you need to focus on is keeping yourself healthy. Stress isn't good for the baby." I assured her, while playing with a loose tendril of hair.

"I love you Joel, so much." I can't help the huge smile that breaks onto my face.

"I love you too Rose. You're my whole world and I am thankful you gave me another chance. I'll never break your heart. I'd give you the moon if I could." I nuzzled her neck and began kissing it. I hear her moan softly while I lick up and down. I guide her backwards until we hit the wall and I begin caressing her breasts, squeezing and pinching her nipples. I pull off her top and throw it somewhere behind me, then I proceed to do the same with her bra. "Oh Joel, that feels so good." She cried while I'm working my way to her nipples and gently nibble on one while pinching the other.

"I want you" I groan into her chest. She begins rubbing my rock hard cock through my jeans. Fuck pants. I unzipped her pants and pulled them down. She works my belt off and pushed them down to my ankles. Both of us remove the other's underwear and I pull back to look at my love. Her perky full breasts, rounded hips and thick thighs make my mouth water. I get down on my knees and pull her legs apart and start feasting on her pussy.

"Oh yes! Right there!" She cried out while I'm licking circles around her clit. I push two fingers easily into her wet cunt and begin pumping until she moans her release into my mouth. I lick her clean and stand.