I Messed Up Again

Brent's POV

I looked down at the bundle of joy in my arms. I can't believe I'm a father, my babies are absolutely perfect. Maddie and Jarren, daddy will do anything for the two of you. I kissed Maddie's forehead and looked over at Colten cooing at Jarren. Rose is resting right now, I looked at her sleeping face and smiled. This unbelievable woman carried these two humans and went through so much stress.

"Let me hold her next." I hear Joel say. I hesitate but decide to pass her over. The hardest part of Rose having multiple mates will be sharing the kids. I know eventually she'll have more but there's only two right now and five of us. Well, four of us at the moment, Max ran off to who knows where.

"This is amazing!" Colten smiled at Jarren.

Rose's parents and Garrett walked back into the room. "How are the kiddos?" Her mother asked.

"They're perfect," Damien answered, "I'm still in awe that we created these tiny humans." He laughed.

Her dad smiled at us for the first time today. I don't know what his deal is with trying to push Rose and Garrett together but he's hated on the five of us since she's been kidnapped the second time. I guess I can't blame him, I probably would, too.

"I'm sorry guys." He said quietly. "Garrett and I were talking and I realized that I've been too harsh with you guys as mates."

Rose's mother nudged him and he continued, "I will do my best to accept you, again. It will just take me a little bit of time to get used to the idea of her being with multiple men. Now that you're parents, I hope you understand."

Joel nodded and said, "I appreciate the apology. We all love Rose fiercely and I will be damned if I let something happen to her again. We will work harder to not only ensure the safety of her and our children but also ensure her happiness."

Rose's mother walked up and gave each of us a strong hug. "Take care of my baby for me. Also, you better bring my grandchildren around often. By the way, have you finished the house?" She asked.

"How did you know about it?" I asked. She waved her hand, "I'm more observant that I look. You boys were careful not to speak about it in front of Rose but you slipped up a few times while I was around. I'm sneaky, like a ninja." We all laughed at that comment.

"The house is now ready, I had people working on it while we've been busy. Thankfully it ran ahead of schedule. We can technically go there when we leave the hospital." Joel grinned.

I walked up to the side of Rose's bed and moved her hair out of her face. I looked down at her rosy cheeks, red lips and I pressed a gentle kiss to them. She stirred in her sleep and I almost felt bad for disturbing her. Almost.

The pack doctor then walked in the room. "When can she and the babies go home?" I asked her.

"She should be good to go today, just make sure she gets plenty of rest, especially since you have newborns who will be crying all the time." She chucked and I swallowed, I'm going to miss my sleep.

Asmodeus's POV

"Assy! Let me out please! I pinkie promise I'll be a good boy!" Lucifer sang from his cage.

I continued ignoring him, drinking my bottle of blood.

"Asmodeus, let me the fuck out!" Lucifer roared. I sighed and continued to ignore him. He's been going on and on the past couple of days trying to get me to let him out.

"How long are you going to keep him trapped?" Levi asked me. I shrugged. I'm not really sure. I know I will need to let him out eventually, but I can't guarantee that he won't go after Rose. I'll have to figure out something to entice him that'll get him to leave Rose alone.