Chapter 2: A Forced Date

Kion spent all day, ruffling up his mane, and fur, to look as least appealing as possible. Then he rolled around in dirt and mud.

Sunset arrived. Kion walked to the date. A lioness waited for him.

Kion approached her. She looked him up and down. "Sup Morna?" Kion asked. (Im not going to put a picture of her because she is barely a character. Make her look however you want)

(Morna means "Affection")

"What happened to you?" Morna looked at him disgusted. "Oh this is just how I normally look," Kion replied. Morna walked off.

"Yes," Kion smiled. He got out of a date. Kion went to a lake, and washed off.

He shook his mane back up. Kion walked off to Priderock.

"Aren't you supposed to be on a date," Simba asked. "Morna backed out," Kion lied. Simba chuckled, "Go get some rest, you have another date tomorrow." "Another one!" Kion shouted.

"Yeah. I am going to set you up with every lioness untill you find the one. I will even give you a den to have 'fun' with them in," Simba smirked.

"DAD!" Kion groaned. "What I'm trying to help you," Simba replied. "No your not," Kion rolled his eye's. "Get some rest Kion," Simba said.

Kion mimicked Simba and walked into Priderock.

Kion couldn't believe it. His dad was practically forcing him to mate with the lionesses. Well, not all of them, only the ones about his age.

Kion groaned. He doesn't want a mate. "Why don't you understand dad," Kion growled.