Chapter 16: Bugged By Simba

Kion and Rani walked to Rafiki's den. Rafiki healed the scar on Rani's arm.

Kion and Rani went on a walk.

At sunset, they went back to Priderock. Simba walked up to them, "You guys thought about cubs yet? Do you need a cave?"

"Uh dad," Kion put his ears back. "What?" Simba asked. "We haven't thought about that," Kion replied. "Why not?" Simba asked.

"I'm not ready," Kion replied. "Of course you are!" Simba laughed. Rani giggled. "Dad, just stop," Kion asked.

"Alright fine," Simba walked inside. "Why does he do this to me," Kion covered his face with his paw. Rani chuckled, "C'mon let's go." They walked in Priderock.

The next day, Simba took Kion on a walk. "Why aren't you ready for cubs?" Simba asked. "I knew this was a trap," Kion mumbled. "Hey I was just wondering," Simba shrugged.

"Yea well its getting annoying," Kion groaned. "Ok, back to my question. Does Rani not want cubs? Is that why you are hesitant to have them?"

"No dad, I'm the one who isn't ready. And please stop!" Kion growled. "We'll what else am I supposed to do in my life other than worry about your life?" Simba asked.

"I don't know, sleep?" Kion suggested. "But that's tiring," Sinba replied. Kion looked at Simba like he had two heads.

"Ok, how about hunting?" Kion suggested. "That is the lionesses job," Simba replied. "Well I don't know how to help you," Kion growled.

"Alright I'll leave you and Rani alone," Simba chuckled. "Thanks," Kion smiled. "For now," Simba chuckled. Kion frowned. Simba walked away. Kion sighed.