Chapter 6: Double Date, Kind Of

Rani sat and waited for Kion, while he went and got Abedi, Zuberi, and Drago.

Kion ran to his friends. "Guys!" Kion shouted. They turned to him. "Rani, she is one of the lionesses my dad sent me on a date with, she's letting me bring you along," Kion said.

"Oh can I bring Uri? She's my mate now," Abedi asked. "Sure," Kion replied. Abedi ran off, and quickly came back with Uri.

(Uri 15, Uri means, "My Light, My Flame")

"Ok, let's go," Kion said. "So are you excited for this date?" Drago asked. "No, but you guys get to come," Kion replied.

Rani licked her paw and drew it over her ear. She saw Kion, 3 males, and a lioness approaching.

"Hi," Rani smiled. "Hi, I'm Uri," Uri smiled. "Im Zuberi," Zuberi replied. "Drago," Drago said. "And I'm Abedi, Uri's mate," Abedi replied.

"Ok, what should we do, because I have no idea what to do here," Rani replied. "Well it's not everyday that you get set up on a date, so I don't know," Kion replied.

"Hey, im getting paid in meat for this, so we better find something to do, or I'm gonna lose my mind," Rani growled.

"At least I know you are on this date just for food, and not because you like me," Kion shrugged.

"Alright enough, let's just find something to do," Uri replied. "Yes, now, what's fun here?" Rani asked.

"Well, we could play hide and seek?" Drago suggested. "Sure," Zuberi replied.

"Who's it?" Kion asked. "How about Rani?" Abedi suggested. "Fine. But just letting you know Kion, this isn't a date," Rani rolled her eyes.

"Hey you want to bring my friends into this, it's no longer a date," Kion growled, "Besides, I didn't want to be on a date with you anyways." "As long as I get my meat, I don't care," Rani replied.

"Good, now count," Kion said. Rani closed her eye's.

Kion, Abedi, Zuberi, and Uri ran away while Rani counted.

Rani ran after them. She looked for their scent.

Rani instantly found Uri's. She found her in a bush.

"Gotcha!" Rani shouted. "Aww man," Uri stepped out.

Not long after, Rani found Zuberi, Drago, and Abedi.

"Where's Kion?" Uri asked. Rani shrugged, "I've got an idea," Rani shouted. They looked at her. "Let's leave him!" Rani suggested.

"But, he's our friend, we can't do that," Drago replied. "Fine, guess you guys aren't any fun," Rani shrugged. "Alright, let's go," Uri smiled.

They walked off, without Kion.

Kion waited in tall grass for hours. No one came. Kion's eyes eventually got heavy. He fell asleep.

Kion woke up to the freezing cold, it was night. He realized he wasn't in Priderock. He stood up.

"They left me," Kion said to himself. He started to get furious, "My friends would never do that!" Kion thought about it, "Rani," Kion dashed to Priderock, looking for Rani.

Kion saw her sleeping peacefully inside Priderock. He charged at her, put her on her back, and put his paw to her chest.

Rani woke up with a jolt. Kion stood over her, fury in his eyes.