Chapter 8: Not Forgiven

Everyone was shocked. Kion was sleeping next to Rani.

Rani felt something warm wrap around her. Rani tried to around, but the pain in her stomach was to much. Rani looked up.

The lionesses seemed shocked at something. Rani gathered up some words, "What's going on?"

Kiara walked up to her, "Um, my brother is sleeping next to you." Rani wanted to jump up, but couldn't because of her injuries.

"What why!" Rani shouted, but groaned as using her voice hurt her stomach and lungs. "Well, he said he felt guilty, for what he did, and maybe he's just trying to keep you warm?" Kiara suggested.

"Get him away from me. Just because we are going on dates, doesn't mean im his mate. I'm only in it for the meat," Rani growled.

"But, he's sleeping," Kiara replied. "So?" Rani raised an eyebrow. "I'm not going to disturb my brothers sleep," Kiara said.

Kiara and the other lionesses left. "What don't leave me alone with him!" Rani shouted. They didn't turn back.

Rani groaned. Suddenly, she felt a paw go around her, down her stomach. Kion pulled her closer to him.

Rani winced in pain. She felt Kion's soft fur against her. Rani tried to move away, but she couldn't move with her injuries.

Kion tightend his grip around her. "Kion let go of me!" Rani shouted. Kion opened his eyes and yawned.

Kion realized he was 'cuddling' with Rani. He quickly stood up.

Rani growled at him, "Who do you think you are!" "Sorry," Kion apologized. "Uh huh," Rani gave him a sour face.

"Are you ok?" Kion asked, "Those wounds I gave you look bad." "Oh no I'm totally fine," Rani replied. "Really?" Kion raised an eyebrow. "Of course not stupid!" Rani growled.

"I'm sorry Rani," Kion sighed, "I feel so gulity." "You should be. It was just a prank," Rani turned her head away from him.

Kion sighed and walked out.

Kion sat at the edge of Priderock. Simba walked up to him.

"Hey you ok?" Simba asked. "Rani still hasn't forgiven me," Kion sighed. "Looks like I found the right lioness for you," Simba chuckled.

"No that's not it! I don't want a mate, remember. I just hate knowing that I did something wrong and wasn't forgiven for it," Kion sighed.

"Can you blame her? You clawed from her neck down her stomach," Simba replied. Kion sighed. Simba nudged him.

"Kion, she will accept your apology soon. Just, take her out on more dates." Kion glared at him. "Hey that's usually how lionesses accept an apology," Simba shrugged.

"Ok even if I did want to ask her out, which I don't, how would I do that? She can't move," Kion replied.

"Then you would have the date in Priderock," Simba said. "Whatever. Im still not doing it," Kion replied.

"You will Kion, you just need time," Simba walked away.