•1•

Sitting in your final class of the day, you could barely contain your excitement. You eagerly wanted to go home and change out of the itchy school uniform and into something more comfortable before heading out to see your boyfriend.

Now, obviously, seeing your boyfriend is the part that excited you. You'd been together for almost a month and you were head over heels. he was perfect, literally. because not only did you basically have him all to yourself but it had that sense of secret forbidden love, which only added to the excitement of him being your boyfriend.

You weren't exaggerating the secret forbidden part either. oh no, because It would be a hot mess if anyone were to find out, seeing as almost everyone would find it disturbing because he was... well.. he's a robot. an animatronic to be more specific.

Now hold on, to be fair he wasn't like any normal animatronic. you weren't sure how but he was incredibly human like. sentient, aware, with his own personality and thoughts even feelings.

Honestly him being a robot is a big part of why you referred to him as the perfect boyfriend. because you've never heard of robots cheating, or asking someone out for a dare or breaking up with you for someone else. definitely not all things you've experienced...

okay.

you have.

but there in lies your point.

human boys suck. they're heartless jerks that play with you're feelings. why would a robot ever have the desire to do that?

So to put it simply, he was the perfect boyfriend because you'd never had to worry about him cheating.

He was the sweetest being you've ever met making you feel cared for.

He showered you with attention any chance he got.

And, and this is just a cool plus, but he is the leader of a band. Which had benefits in on itself.

Granted he was a band for younger audiences... But still. You got a lot of free food, hoodies, plushies and tickets. He basically spoiled you. A feat any girl would want from her boyfriend.

By now, the big question is... Who is he?

Well hes Freddy Fazbear. The face of Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex! The most popular mall in the city.

and despite the appearance it wasnt just for kids, there were things for teenagers and even adults to enjoy. So when you went there without your two little sisters in tow you wouldn't look like a complete child.

And thankfully, today was one of those days you'd be without any siblings.

Finally, after what felt like hours the final bell of the day rang. hoping to avoid any issues you rushed to your locker. not that you normally had issues. you were pretty much invisible at school, you had a couple of friends, however one of the was expelled and the other sick. you rarely had any issues with bullying but sometimes you were at the wrong place at the wrong time, so you preferred to leave as quickly as possible. Thankfully you were able grab your bag and hoodie without incident and you sped off to the school busses.

once you boarded your bus you plugged in your headphones and drowned out the screaming and yelling of the other kids on the bus. you'd rather blow out your eardrums then listen to the idiocrasy around you.

As your home came into view you got ready to exit the bus.

You had an average house, one of the nicer ones in your neighborhood. Probably because your parents had money, which they cared more about then they did you. You were the eldest child, but even your sisters received more attention than they've ever given you. Honestly, at this point it didn't bother you. Maybe it had in the past but you've grown used to it. it could be worse, Its not like they hated you or anything, but they could also give two fucks on if you had a good day, or if you stayed out. If you partied or got pregnant. They wouldn't blink an eye.

If anything it just allowed you more freedom. You were basically a roommate only you didnt pay rent.

You didnt bother saying hi to them or announcing your presence. You, instead rushed upstairs to your room and changed out of your uniform. Putting on some blue jeans with a splatter pattern on them, and your fuzzy grey hoodie over a black f/b tee.

You grabbed your school computer and a textbooks stuffing the items in one of your bags you took outside of school. Adding in a notebook and pencil, because more than likely you'd end up lingering around one of the cafes and may as well take some time to do school work. The plex was basically a second home for you these days.

All dressed and ready to go you rushed out of the house and made your way to the Pizzaplex. Youd always listen to music during this walk, which was usually a good 15 minutes or so which was roughly 4-6 songs.

So four songs later and you were already at the doors of the Mega Pizzaplex.

The pizzaplex never ceased to amaze you whenever you visited. Which at this point was daily. Like you said, second home.

How could you not be amazed though? it was a huge building with tons of shops, cafes, rides and attractions. It was probably one of the cities biggest establishments that brought in thousands of dollars a day. You've heard stories of the fazbear entertainment having a bad rep in the past but they've more than made up for it. Not that you ever dug into the cause of the bad reps but it was probably something like serving old food or something like that.

yeah. lets just say that.

This was usually the part of the day where the animatronics would be posted within their green rooms for kids with passes to come visit them, the time you had to visit was varying on the pass you got. you could get anywhere from 10-30 minutes. which is where your special privileges come in hand, because Freddy got you access to the 30 minute, unlimited use pass which was usually $150. Yeah, you could easily ask for money.

But this worked too.

Saved you from the awkwardness of conversing with your parents.

speaking of awkward...

when you said you wouldn't look like a complete child being here alone, you left out this part. this part made you look just absolutely ridiculous waiting in like with a bunch of 5-10 year old's. you were met with plenty of judgmental stares, but Freddy wouldn't risk anything more sneaky. he was big on rules unfortunately so you had to suffer some embarrassment just to see him.

You didn't like it, but it was always worth it to see him. it was hard to see him as is, so you valued any time you had with him.

the line wasn't terribly long, but obviously it be quiet a bit before you would be next. trying to ignore the stares your eyes wandered lazily around the big space. Roxy and Chica's lines were decently long which was no surprise to you. you've only interacted with them a handful of times but they were very likeable, Chica a little more than Roxy but still. Monty's line was shorter than all of them, you've never actually interacted with him but Freddy insists you avoid the gator.

supposedly he had really bad anger issues and was just not pleasant to be around. you never liked to judge based off looks alone but you had to admit he came off a bit scary lookin. He wasn't as popular as the other three either, you've noticed that over the past month of dating Freddy.

eyeing the gators room, you caught a glimpse of him on his sofa playing his bass for a couple of kids. You thought it was kind of cute, but grew uneasy when his eyes glanced up catching yours. they were a fierce red, intimidating actually, making you quickly look away.

You quickly pushed aside the incident as your turn finally came to see Freddy.