•5•

Vanessa stomped into the room and paused upon seeing you on the floor.

"Why are you on the floor? He has a sofa ya know. You scared of him or something?"

Monty rolled his eyes, a blank look replacing his cocky one.

"Why would i be scared of him?" You asked her pushing yourself to stand up.

She shrugged, "everyone else is. Thats why you were paired with him. You were the only one who said you werent afraid of any of the animatronics."

Oh?

You glanced at Monty but he was looking away from both of you.

You didn't understand why people would be afraid of him. Sure he was intimidating, but he wasn't scary by any means.

"Anyways, the two of you need to follow me" she demanded turning around and leaving the room once more.

You looked back to monty to see if he was coming but to your surprise he was already standing right beside you.

You didnt even hear him stand up. Jesus.

The gator softly pushed you forward, "move." He muttered.

"Okay, damn." You followed vanessa meeting her outside of Monty's room with Monty in tow.

"Quickly please. Ive done this three times already and get to go home when were done so like pick up the pace."

"Sorry-" you bit your lip and walked faster.

"So honestly, its pretty simple a job. Get here by 4:58, clock in with your work phone. Youll go to Montys room and supervise while Monty has visits with kids. Thatll take up over an hour. Then you will follow him during free roam. Basically like his personal security guard..." Vanessa stopped at room and made you two enter.

"You will make sure he is in perfect condition, prep him for shows. Help him keep his room clean. I mean honestly it says it all in the folder...." Vanessa reached into a desk and pulled out a phone with a sticky note attached to it.

She shoved it into your hands and you quickly take it.

The sticky note had your name on with login information.

Your username was your name and the year you were born.

The password was Rock'n'roll.

And your clock in number was 174745.

You pocketed the device and the sticky note.

"You following along girl?"

"Yes, ma'am." You were to afraid to ask her questions.

"Good. Then lets get this stupid tour over with."

Vanessa half assed the tour telling you where all the important rooms were and glazing over the rest of the pizzaplex. By the end of it she handed you a lanyard with a level 1 door pass and a discount card attached to it in a little plastic card holder.

You tensed when she suddenly pulled you close and whispered in your ear, "if Monty ever gets angry take him to his room and leave him alone. I cannot stress this enough. Do not poke at him when hes pissed. Just leave him alone."

She pulled away gave you a fake smile.

"Got it?"

"Uhm y-yes."

Was he really that bad if he got angry? You peeked over at Monty who had been silent throughout the entire time.

He was inspecting his claws, a bored expression on his face. Feeling your eyes on him he raised a brow and you quickly looked away.