•18•

Nick happily picked you and your sisters up, and though it was a tight squeeze with all three of you in the backseat it somehow worked out in the end. With you being squished into the door. Pulling up to the pizzaplex you didnt have much time to say goodbye or even a thank you to nick, as your sisters were off and you had to follow.

At the ticket booth they waited impatient for you to pay for them.

But that wasnt gonna happen just yet. Ya had some shit to say, and they were gonna listen.

"Okay you guys need to slow the fuck down" you hissed at them pulling out your wallet.

You were too young to feel like a mother.

They rolled their eyes, spiking up your frustration.

"I am here to work. You wont bother me while i work. If you two leave the pizzaplex iy will tell mom and dad and they have promised to ground you for a year if you dont listen to me!"

It was a bit of an exaggeration, considering your parents hadnt said such thing, but hopefully it would scare them into listening. You really didn't want any issues tonight and you wondered if there was a way you could have someone else watch them when you couldn't. Doubtful though, no one in their right mind would want to watch these demon spawns.

"Yeah yeah, we heard you the first ten times." Lisa rolled her eyes once more.

Anna nodded in agreement, "yeah, just hurry up and pay already."

God, they couldnt be any more spoiled. You wanted to just tell them no and take them home. But it was too late now.

Rolling your eyes you reluctantly bought them the appropriate passes to be able to go into attractions, and they each got 20 dollars for food.

They ran off. Giving you a small feeling of peace.

Using your phone, you clocked in and hurried to the greenrooms. Entering Montys room, rather than saying hello, you instead huffed and plopped onto his sofa. Monty stood by his vanity a little bewildered by your sudden moody entrance.

"Well someone looks a little angry. Break a nail or something princess?" Monty teased playfully.

"No. I dont give a fuck about my nails." Your rubbed your eyes, "im tired as shit and my stupid sisters are here and I gotta do my job and watch them at the same time" you vented.

"You have sisters?"

You nodded, "both younger. Lisa and Anna. Teenage brats."

Monty smiled, "well I'm sure they wont go too far in the pizzaplex. Plus staff bots have every child that visits in their system and can check on kids if you ask."

There it is, the light at the end of this dark, musty and shitty tunnel.

"Oh my god they can?"

Monty nodded, "yeah."

"Thats literally life saving information! Thank you Monty!" You hopped up and hugged him.

This would take the stress off your shoulders immensely. Its like you just found the holy grail.

Monty awkwardly hugged you back. Hes not sure if hed ever be comfortable with them.

"Heh, no problem, Princess." You heard a fast whirring sound from his chest.

Although hes not sure why you thanked him.

Pulling away, there was a moment of silence as you stared at each other. Monty cleared his throat breaking eye contact first.

"Other than your sister drama, is there anything else makin ya moody?" He asked.

"Other than being low on sleep? No. Im a little nervous about preparing you for you performance today though..." You admitted to him returning to your spot on the sofa.

You hadnt forgotten about it all day. Youd been dreading it actually. Nervous it would be a disaster especially with your sisters here.

Monty chuckled, "princess, i wouldn't fret it. Preparations arent that bad."

"What if you and Freddy get into it though?" You asked him.

It was one of your bigger worries. Them getting heated and you unable to do anything about it like last time.

"We wont. Freddy fuckbear likes shit to be perfect. He wont fuck it up by fighting with me." Monty assured.

Well it calmed you down a little bit for him to say this. But the nervous tingles were still there.

You forced yourself to relax, and asked "That aside, you ready for the onslaught of children?"

"Always am, Princess" he winked playfully.

You smiled. Of course he was.

Visits went by faster than normal. Or at least thats how they felt. In no time, you were following Monty to parts and service just as Vanessa instructed.

Parts and service was very cold. Being it was under the mall, that made a little sense. But holy shit, it was cold.

This part of the mall made you uncomfortable though. You had no clue why, its not like the place was creepy. Just rooms full of scrap metal, paint and wires and some endos. You learned those were inside of the casings of Monty, Freddy and the others.

Made you feel a little weird thinking too much about it but you tried to pretend it didnt exist. You did that with a lot of problems so it wasn't that hard to do in this situation.

Roxy and Riley were already there, as was Freddy and Meghan.

Nick and Chica came down shortly after you and Monty.

Everything was awkwardly quiet.

Freddy and you made eye contact, and you smiled and did a little hidden finger wave. To wich he smiled back but it seemed forced. You took note that Meghan kept whispering things to him.

You reminded yourself that theres no way a robot would cheat...

You looked up to monty to see how he was doing but his eyes were glued to Freddy in the most livid glare. He looked furious and you opened you mouth to ask him what was wrong but before you could say a word you were interrupted by a small crash from one of the rooms as a girl in a security guard outfit stumbled in.

She quickly straightened herself out and smiled like nothing happened.

"Sup guys, im Cassandra, Sandra for short. Please. Im here to cover Vanessa she wasn't feeling well today... But dont worry i know exactly what im doing and im so excited to be working from 6am to closing time. Absolutely fuckin excited!" She clapped her hands together with a smile that seethed sarcasm. "Anyways lets get to it shall we!"

She approached with a device in hand, "Animatronics please line up next to eachother so i can upload what youll be playing today!" She put the device onto Freddy's chest and then spun around to face us.

"So, once the upload is done I'm going to show you how to check their instruments, as well as check them for any damage we may need to fix before the performance starts. Eventually you guys will be doing this on your own and I or Vanessa will simply just observe you."

She readjusted her hat over her blonde curls, "i remember when i was in your guys shoes haha that was back when Foxy and Bonnie were here. I had to be Foxys caretaker. And he was not easy, but hopefully you guys have been managing well. Never forget that you guys are allowed to ask Vanessa or i questions at any time."

"And im talking a lot. So sorry, ive had a lot of coffee. So how bout while that uploads you tell me your names!"

"Hey ya Meghan here, how long is this gonna take." Sandra's eye twitched at Meghan's snotty tone.

"I dont know. However long it wants to take, the signal isnt great down here you pretty little blondie you!" She smiled at Meghan and turned her attention to you.

"Whats your name?"

"Im y/n." You smiled.

You didnt mind her talking honestly. It meant you don't have to and she was much nicer than Vanessa.

Nick and riley introduced themselves next.

And just as you all heard the device beep, suddenly Monty had Freddy pressed against a wall his eyes turned to slits with him snarling hatefully at your boyfriend.

Oh no...