•4•

The next two months went by quickly. Mostly because you were overwhelmed with school and didn't have a lot of time to go to the Pizzaplex or do anything really. You were practically buried alive with studies.

When you could, you spent as much time as you could with Freddy.

Inevitably, you did run into Monty on several occasions but the two of you never said a word to each other. He glared at you, you glared at him.. That was about the extent of... Well you weren't sure you could say it was a relationship.  Or friendship. But you weren't enemies either...so like.. ya.

Honestly you preferred to just not acknowledge him. Freddy asked you to stay away from him so you did. He was a bit of an ass anyway and you had no desire to be his friend. Even if Freddy didn't ask you to avoid him.

But despite how busy youd been, you couldn't be happier. You graduated on time, Freddy was proud and threw a mini celebration for you with Chica and Roxy.

Then, barely a week into summer, you received a call for an interview about the internship. The interview went very similarly to a job interview. They asked you questions to which you answered with ease. Afterwards they told you theyd give you a call.

Another two days later, and you got that promised call.

When the call was over you let out a squeal of joy. You got accepted for the internship! And would have orientation this monday around 6:00am.

Which was literally tomorrow.

You're excited happiness was crushed however once Monday morning came and you were standing in an office with three other individuals and a grumpy security guard named Vanessa.

"Ok, so im doing overtime right now and really could give less fucks about this so lets make this quick." Vanessa starts off, with an irritated sneer at everyone.

"First off tell me your guys names." She instructed.

When no one said anything she snapped, "quickly now I got shit to do.

"Im Meghan." A girl beside you spoke first.

Meghan was really pretty, with big blue eyes and wavy reddish brown hair.

"Im Nick..." A tall and lanky boy muttered. His black hair and piercings making him really noticable even though you got the feeling he hated being noticed.

"Im Riley. another girl? Guy? You couldn't be sure spoke up. You couldn't see their face very well due to their hood being up.

Finally it was your turn and you quietly spoke, "uh.. I'm y/n".

"Alright. So I have folders for each of you. In there it'll inform you of the animatronic you will be with. It'll have the list of daily and or weekly tasks you must do. Your shifts start at five pm to ten pm. You're allowed to stay after ten till about midnight to help clean and get a little extra money for your work. But you have to be out by midnight..." She trailed off grabbing the folders and looking over each of them briefly, "so im gonna hand these out to you and then im going to take you to the green rooms were you will each wait with your animatronic. I will then meet with each of you individually to go over a brief run down of what youll be doing each day and gove you a little tour I guess. Ugh, this is gonna take forever..." She muttered to herself the last bit as she shoved the folders to each of you.

This is the part that crushed your happiness. Opening the folder you stared in disbelief at the information sheet.

You were with Monty.

Your boyfriends rival and the dude who you've been glaring at for like two months.

This summer was going to most definitely suck... But you had to remind yourself you did this to help yourself and you could always see freddy after 10.