•36•

Day Two

Y/n

As you laid sprawled out over your bed, You couldn't stop replaying last nights events through your head, specifically... The moment in Fazer blast when Monty snuck up behind you. The way he held you with his arms wrapped around you, the way he whispered in your ear it was just- augh.

Made your hormones go crazy.

You were totally fan girling over the dude.

Falling so hard you were already face planting the ground.

Staring at the ceiling fan, a frown taking away the giddy smile, you dont even know when these feelings started... Part of you felt like it was long before you broke up with Freddy. Honestly the more you thought about it the more you realized how much Monty cared for you, way more than Freddy ever pretended.

And now that your vision wasnt clouded with fake love, you could see that Monty was more genuine from the start.

The thing is though...

Youre not sure if you should try and make a move or make any sorta sign that you liked him.

What if Monty doesn't like you like that?

Sure, he has been flirty with you a few times. Like in fazer blast, but you felt like that was just who he was sometimes. Like a little personality trait.

Then again you've never seen him flirt with anyone else. But then again he doesn't talk to anyone in general that isnt a kid.

So really you had no idea..

And at the moment you weren't really ready for the possibility of rejection. Plus you didn't want to make him feel like rebound or anything... Or risk your guys friendship.

You sighed, rolling over to screech into your pillow. He was so cute though, it was hard not to just kiss him sometimes. You savored each and every hug, every look he gave you made you giddy.

You really missed him right now too, and he was the main focus in your mind. With no annoying sisters around, and the house all to yourself you didn't have much to distract you on your day off. And unfortunately out of your two days off, this was the day Riley had classes and Nick had a side job.

So your friends were busy too.

You could go to the pizzaplex. Have considered it heavily... Maybe see Monty or even Sandra.

But you havent gone into the pizzaplex on a normal day since you were with Freddy. Because back then... You went solely to see him.

You pushed yourself up, sitting cross-legged on your bed hugging the pillow you previously screeched in. Maybe you could go to the book store. Grab some more books for Monty to read.

That still surprised you, him reading books. He read them quickly too. You tried to ask him what his favorite genre was, but he told you it was a secret and still refuses to tell you.

You teased him about it probably being romance but he says it isnt that, though he would say its a close second.

You scooted off your bed slipping your shoes on. Fuck it, youd go to the bookstore, get something to drink like coffee or an energy drink and head to the pizzaplex. Maybe monty could sneak off a few minutes to sit with you in the hangout room.