~3~

Male!Overworked x reader
Warning:None
Fluff
———————————————————————

Reader p.o.v-

I've been working on my essay for one of my classes that's due next week as I listen to music while humming quietly. While I'm typing I hear my overworked boyfriend groaning as he was exhausted from working all week 10 hours plus a day. I tried to convince him to break but he won't listen to me and even if with my begging to take a break. Then I sighed before getting up, walking to him as I watch him work on his computer. Then I put my chin on his shoulder. "Can you please take a break? I want to spend time with you, I miss you" I said as I pouted. "Sorry sweetheart but you already know the answer" He said as he sighed. "Please..we can cuddle and watch our favorite show." I begged, hoping he will change his mind. Then he chuckled a little before saying anything. "Fine, It seems like my love of my life really needs me." "Yay! Thank you!" I said with excitement before running off to the kitchen to get some snacks. He would chuckled at my reaction "Cute." he said before shutting his computer and getting up to go to the living room. I went to the kitchen to make some popcorn as I sat on the counter, swinging my legs while humming quietly. He would turn on the tv, picking a movie before going to the kitchen to see what I'm doing. "Why are you up there?" He asked as he walked up to me before I shrugged.
"I don't know, high ground?'' I said as I giggled then he kissed me. "Yay attention! I missed you and your love" I said as I pout. He laugh before kissing my cheek. "I'm so sorry. I know work has been keeping me pretty busy lately but I didn't know my sweetheart missed me that much." He said as play with my hair.
"Well yeah, I really missed you, your kisses, your hugs, and cuddles." I said as I pouted. "Awww I'm so sorry again. How about I make it up to you hm. I won't be working for a week, okay?"
"Wait really? You don't have you know."
"Yes really. My love needs me so you will have a whole week with me. I don't need you to be feeling lonely again." He said as he look at me in my eyes.
"Okay okay! Thank you." I said with a smile.
"Anytime. Now go to the living room and wait for me. I will get the rest of the snacks." He said with a smile. "But-" "No buts go sweetheart" He said with a semi-stern voice. I sighed in defeat before going into the living room and sitting down on the couch. Then he grabbed the popcorn and put it all in a bowl before grabbing some sour candy and pouring some chocolate milk in to cups. Then he brought all the drinks and snacks into the living room.
"Awww love! You didn't have to do all of this." I said with a big smile on my face.
"But I did. I will do a lot of things for you, you are my everything" He said with a smile as he kissed my head. Then he sat down next to me before putting a fluffy blanket of us as he start the movie.
"Thank you darling." I said as I kissed his cheek
"Anytime sweetheart. Now cuddle me so I can give you all the love" He said as he pulled me closer so I can cuddle him while I giggled a little.