~Part 4~

Overworked!Girl x Reader
Warnings:None
Fluff
———————————————————————————————————————

Reader p.o.v

I am cooking dinner for me and my girlfriend who I been with for a few years and who is working non-stop. I was dancing to some music until I finished our dinner before I try to convince her to take a break for once again.
"Please hun, please take a break. I made dinner for us." I beg my girlfriend, hoping she would say yes. She sighed as she look up from her computer while she look up at me.
"Fine dear." She said with a gentle smile on her face before getting up from her chair and going to the dining to eat dinner that I made. I followed her to the dining room with a smile on my face.
"Thank you so much, love!" I said with a big smile on my face as I look at her and place a plate full with fried chicken and rice in front of her as she sat down at the dining table.
"Anytime dear." She said with a smile on her face too. "Thank you for dinner though, you made my favorite."
"Your welcome!" I said as I sat down at a the table with my plate of food to with her. I saw my girlfriend eat immediately as she was probably starving from not eating for hours. I ate my food as I was pleased with her taking a break from work finally. "How is work so far Alice?" I asked my girlfriend as I look up at her from looking at my plate.
"It's alright just a little stressful from all the work they are giving me as others keep making simple mistakes." She said as she sighed a little. I know there's a lot of new people at her work place.
"You'll get through it soon hun, they will all learn and not make so many mistakes." I said bring some time of positivity in her situation.
"Yeah I know, its just exhausting." She said as she sighed again, knowing she tired and needs cuddles.
"I know your exhausted hun, maybe after dinner you just rest for the rest of the night. You've been up since 7am and it's 6pm right now, you're body is exhausted to you know..so please rest after dinner." I begged a little, wanting her warm cuddles when we finish dinner. She nodded her head as she agreed before I smiled again at her. "Good. When we finish dinner I'll do the dishes then we can cuddle and watch a movie if you'll like." Alice smiled as she look at me before speaking.
"I'll love that dear." She said as she finished her meal, getting up and going to the living room. I nodded my head before getting up and clean up the dirty dishes then I went to the kitchen. I started to wash the dishes as I heard my girl put on a movie so we can cuddle after I'm done doing the dishes. After 10 minutes I finished the dishes I went to Alice who is in the living room, laying down on the couch waiting for me. I smiled as I walked to her after drying my hands off before wrapping my arms around her and pulling her in to me while I sat down on the couch with her.