~10~

Hockey player man x female
Warning:
———————————————————
Reader p.o.v

My crush is a hockey player on our school team. He is popular and most girls fan girl all over him. His name is Leon, he is 17 and he is so dreamy. I am in my science class, sitting in the back of the class near the windows its my favorite spot. Also Leon is in this class to, he is the one of the top 3 of this class as I barley pass this class. I would bounce my leg as my anxiety was kinda spiking up from freaking out because we will be getting our tests back from 2 days ago. Leon sits next to me as he is my science partner of course this world wants to torture me with my crush. He looked at me and smile gently as he does help me with class work time to time when I'm really confused. I smiled a little as he smiles while my leg keeps bouncing like crazy. Leon saw my leg bouncing and he got concerned.
"Hey you alright? Your leg is bouncing a lot.." He said with a concerned look on his face. I just nodded my head then the teacher, Ms. Ross started to talk how she is giving the test back. Leon then realized why my leg was bouncing like crazy. Then he put his hand gently on my knee to stop. "Hey breathe, I helped you study remember." He said as he try to calm me down. "Now deep breathes please, I don't want you to have an anxiety attack." He said in a sooth and soft tone. I nodded my head and took a few deep breathes as I slowly calm down, realizing he touched my knee. I became flustered a little but didn't show it. Ms. Ross starts giving back everyone test.
"Thank you for helping me calm down." I said quietly. He smiled.
"Anytime." He said with his famous gentle smile. He got back his test and he got 92%. He always get good grades. Well he does study a lot too.
"Good job." I said with a small smile.
"Thanks." He said then Ms.Ross came to me and I got nervous immediately, hoping did well as I study like crazy for this test. She gave me a test and I got a 85%. My eyes widened as I saw my grade, I never get this high of a grade. Leon smirked.
"I told you, you've would done fine. Good job." He said with smile as he look at me and my test. I smiled.
"It was all thanks to you for helping me study for like week for this. So thank you very much." I said as I look at him.
"Anytime, quick question can you come to my game tonight? It is a Friday." He said giving me puppy eyes. I nod my head as I smile.
"Of course I will." I said as I feel my heart start to race.

Time skip

I am at the Leon's hockey game, it is a school team so of course, lots of the fan girls came here and the popular girls who tend not to like me because I talk to Leon. I sit down on the chair as I put my drink down with my snacks in my hands while the popular girls sit next to me. I sighed as I sip my drink as I watch that game is about to start. Our school team starts to skate out on the rink then all the girls screamed Leon or cheer like the others. I roll my eyes a little as I hear the girls. As the game went on our team is winning against the other team, I smiled then I felt cold soda getting poured down my head. My eyes widen immediately as I look up to who did it, It was Lily. She really likes Leon and she thinks there together as they did go on a few dates with each other.
"What the hell, Lily?!" I said as I felt my clothes and hair get sticky. It is half time and the camera was on me for the dance cam. Everyone saw me and Lily just laugh at me with her friends. I would of punch her but one I didn't want get in trouble and two it wasn't fully worth it. I heard footsteps behind me as I didn't really care as I was grabbing my napkins and wiping off my face.
"Leon! I missed you so much. You are doing amazing so far in your game." Lily said happily as she walk up to him quickly, hugging him. I rolled my eyes.
"Oh thanks I guess..Lily but what happen to her?" He said as he pointed at me. I sighed.
"Lily poured her dr-" I was cut off by her quickly as she giggled.
"Oh she had a little accident, right loser" Lily said as she laughed more. Leon's eyes widened immediately and went to me to help clean me up a bit. My eyes widened as he helped me.
"Bae! What are doing? She is a freak loser!" She pouted as she crosses her arms.
"One we aren't together and two she isn't a freak." He said as he stood up for me. "Oh sweetie, I'm sorry this happened to you." He said as he cupped my face as I got really flustered quickly. Lily was freaking out and yelling as his friends came to help and pulled her away. "I am going to give you my hoodie." He said as he worried.
"You don't have to, I'm sticky and gross. I'm not going to ruin your hoodie." I said as he rolled his eyes.
"I don't care sweetheart, Your going to catch a cold if you don't stay warm."
"But-"
"No buts, go clean up and I will be back with my hoodie." He said as he nudged me to the bathrooms. I sighed as I went to the girls bathroom to clean up the best that I can. After 5 minutes I went back to my spot, seeing Leon there with his hoodie in his hands.
"Here." He said with a smile as he pulled me in before whispering in my ear. "I know you have a crush on me, I figured that out after 3 months of sitting next to you." He whispered with a smirk.
"I'm sorry. I know you probably don't li-" I was cut off by his lips on mine as I got flustered hard while I kiss him back gently. The kiss cam went on us as the crowd cheer us on. He pulled away before putting the hoodie on me and putting the hood up on me. He then kissed my forehead gently.
"See you after my game cutie." He said as he winked at me and walk away to go back to his game. I covered my face as I was extremely flustered while his hoodie is big on me before sitting down. I smiled as I watched him go back on the rink.