~9~

Bully!Male x female
Warning:Cussing

——————————
Reader p.o.v
It's 7am in the morning and I'm in my senior year of high school..fun. I also have a bully name Ryan, he is one of the popular kids, and I'm lonely heavy metal girl. I will be at my locker, grabbing my Harry Potter books as I like to read them on my free time. I saw the popular girls and I went the other way immediately because they don't like because my ex-best friend Millie is in the group. We were really good friends when we were kids, since we were 4 years old and our dads were best friends too. Still till this day they are. As I passed the group of girls they just gave me a weird look before laughing at me for some odd reason good. I am wearing my rock band shirt with fishnets, a black skirt, and my sneakers before rushing to go the girl's bathroom, going into the big stall dropping my bag and books on the floor. I took a deep breath as I lean against the wall, grabbing my vape from my pocket. I know its bad habit to pick up on, I'm trying to break it but it's hard. I took a drag from my vape, I waved my hand in the air to clear the smoke just in case. After that I heard the bell ring, I hurry and hid my vape in my bra before rushing out to my first class, math. I walked into my math class, going the back of the class to sit by the windows. Then I saw Ryan walk in and I rolled my eyes while he greet his friends and winked at the Millie. So I opened my book so I can read for a bit until class fully start. Before I realized Ryan was coming up to mess with me again.
"What do you want now." I said harshly as my eyes stay glued down into my book and he took my book off my desk.
"Hm to take this of course." He said with a smirk as he look down at me cause he like 6ft or something and I am 5'5.
"Come on Ryan, give it please." I asked nicely as he threw it across the room to his mates before I sighed.
"There goes my favorite book again." I said as I kicked his leg hard. "Jerk." I said as I crossed my arms as one of his buddies destroy the book immediately as they saw me do that. Then Ryan just laughed with everyone else as he rubbed his leg to sooth his pain. I groaned before putting my head down on my desk. Millie smirked before she poured her cold coffee on my head as I looked up immediately. "What the hell?!" I yelled as the teacher walked in.
"Oops, I tripped." Millie said with a smile as she acts innocent cause she is the teacher favorite sadly.
"Go get clean up and go to the detention for cussing in my class and for yelling." The teacher said as they folded their arms while they stared me down. All the students laugh and sat down at their desks.
"Get going coffee girl, no one likes you anyone." Ryan bended down to my height a little to whisper that in my ear. I pushed him away hard before running out the classroom as I tear up a little. I ran into the bathroom and called my dad to pick me up. After me crying to him for about 5 minutes, he agreed to pick me up. I went back to my class to grab my things as I had an angry look on my face. When I walked into the classroom the teacher stop teaching and watch me.
"Make sure you go to detention." He said as he looked at me.
"Not today teach. My father is picking me up so I don't wear and deal with this all day. Oh and Ryan's dumb football mate, you own me 45 bucks now." I said harshly as I grabbed my things. Ryan watched me with a smile on his face for gods knows why.
"Hey! Don't use that language in my class." That damn teacher said again.
"Want me to say in Russian because I will." I said with a unfazed look on my face as I leave the class to leave the school finally.

The Next Day. I walked into a school with my vape in my hand as I am wearing my long sleeve big strip shirt with fishnets and another black skirt. I take a hit from my vape as I go to my locker. Then I felt presents behind me.
"Ryan I ain't in the mood for your shit today." I said harshly as I open my locker to put my bag in there.
"Oh sweetheart, I'm sorry. Did yesterday really anger you?'' He said with a smirk as look down at me.
"Shut up." I said as I slammed my locker shut as I lean against my locker while I take another hit of my vape, looking up at him. Then he shook his head at me. "What do you want from me? You've bullying me since freshman year so." I said as I crossed my arms over my chest before blowing smoke at his face. He rolled his eyes before grabbed my arm that had my vape in my hand and pinned it against my locker immediately as he got closer to me. I looked up at him as my eyes widened.
"Darling, you need stop to vaping. It's such a bad habit." He said as shook his head before getting closer to my face. Then a teacher was coming down the hall. He grabbed my vape to hide it and kissing me, on my lips softly immediately when he saw the teacher putting his free hand on my waist pulling me in more. My eyes widened as I kissed him back a little then I felt my heart beating faster cause of him. The teacher walked by us. "You taste like bubblegum, darling." He said as he pulled away from my lips. I looked away as I got flustered. "Awww darling." He chuckled. Then Millie and her popular friends walk pass us.
"Ryan! What the hell?!" Millie said as she is mad now. I look between both of them before I felt Ryan kissed me again and I kissed back immediately as I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him closer to me. He pulled away as he smirked.
"I always like you a lot, darling." He said as Millie pulled his arm to stop him. "Millie stop, I never had a crush on you. This pretty sweet metal girl is." He said as he kissed my forehead. "Also no more vaping for you this is mine." He said as he has my vape. Millie ran off to the girl's bathroom seeing how he didn't care about her and her friends were shaming on Ryan and going after Millie. I rolled my eyes before looking back at him.
"But I need it Ryan." I said as I pouted.
"No you don't, when ever you are struggling text me or come to me." He said in a stern tone before grabbing my hand as he started to our math class.
"Fine but what about your friends and what I said yesterday.." I said as I got worried. He chuckled.
"No that was hot, love and don't worry. Plus I replace your book." He said with a smile. I lit up as I hugged him tightly as soon we got to the class. He hugged me back as he kept smiling while the other kids stare at us.
"Thank you so much!" I said with a big smile.
"Anytime and how about a little date after school." He said as he look down at me, bring me to desk to next to me. I nodded my head as I agreed happily. This changes everything now.