~6~

Boss!Male x Female worker
Warning: None
Fluff
———————————————-
Reader p.o.v-
It would be my first day of work at this new company, I am wearing a white button up with a black pencil skirt and black heels while my long hair was in tight bun. I would park my car in the the parking lot behind the building before I got out my car. Then I grab my bag and started to walk to the building front doors. I walked into the building as I was a little nervous already so I took a deep breath before going to the front desk.
"Hello, I'm new here and I'm here for personal secretary." I said to the front desk lady who looks around her early 20's.
"Ah..Hello Miss we were waiting for you..go to the elevator on the left. Then go to the 12th floor, Mr. Woods is waiting for you." The young lady told me, I nod my head before thanking her and going to the elevator on the left like she said. I went into the elevator, pressing the button that said 12. I hummed to myself as the elevator went up then the doors slowly open up to a tall man who has dark black hair with green emerald eyes staring down at me. My eyes widen and I look up at him.
"So your my new secretary hmm..interesting." He said in a deep dark voice as he keeps looking down at me. "You will come here at 7am sharp with coffee with 2 sugars and nothing else, you will also have my schedule on my desk as soon as I get here. Do not ever come late with a really good excuse, okay?" He said in a stern tone before walking to his office as I follow him while I nod my head. "Good." He sat down by his desk as I look around his neat and clean office. "Your office is on the left of my office. You have to do, don't make any mistakes you hear me." He said with his cold expression.
"Yes sir." I said as I nod my head while I walk to my office immediately, placing my bag down on my desk, logging into my computer as I start working on the work he gave me already. After a few hours Mr.Woods came into my office as he knocked on the door frame.
"Can you stay late tonight, I know it is your first day but I really need help tonight." He admitted as he sighed. I smiled slightly before looking up to him.
"Yeah I can, sir." I said as I look in his dark green eyes while I felt like he is trying to read me or make me feel something.
"Good. Get me coffee I'll be in my office waiting." He said before walking away back to his office going back to work. I get up and I go to the office lounge room as I see some men talking among themselves, probably on break. Then I grab a coffee mug starting making Mr. Woods's coffee before I felt a person behind me.
"Well hello there beautiful" I heard a man say before I groaned a little before turning to the man that is behind me.
"What can I do for you?" I said with a fake smile as I look at the man.
"My name is Jake, baby girl..and I want to you to be mine." He said with a smirk. I sighed as I shook my head.
"Yeah no. No thanks." I said coldly as I turned around to continue making my boss's coffee. Then I felt a pair of hands grabbing my hips roughly before I winced a little.
"I don't take no for an answer, babygirl." He said sternly as I frowned immediately,
"I need to finish Mr. Woods coffee so he can have something to drink so let go." I said in a anger tone before pushing his gross hands off my hands. "And no touching a woman without permission." I said as I add sugar to the coffee. Jake rolled his eyes not giving up.
"Oh calm down, babe. I know you want me as soon as you walk in this room." He said with confidence and cockiness. I finished making Mr. Woods"s coffee so I grabbed his mug before turning around to the door to make my way back to the offices. Then I felt Jake grabbed my free hand and turn me around immediately and pulling me close to him..too close.
"Please let go..'' I said as I looked away then I felt 2 gentle and muscular hands on my waist pulling me away from Jake softly before looking up to see it is. My eyes widened as I see Mr. Woods there with an anger look on his face while he look at Jake.
"Jake what did I say about bothering my workers and my girl." he said in a angry tone. I felt myself get flustered a little as he said 'my girl'.
"This is your girl..Mr. Woods! I'm so sorry sir. I didn't know this pretty thing is yours or are you lying to me." Jake said as he crossed his arms. Then I felt Mr. Woods left hand take the coffee mug out my hand before turning me to face him and tilting my head up with his free hand that's on my chin. Then I felt his soft lips place on mine, kissing me. I got really flustered as I kiss him back. He is very handsome but he is kissing me now for some reason. Then Jake ran off to go back to work.
"I'm sorry sweetheart. Did Jake bother you or touch you to much? I was wondering what was taking so long." Mr. Woods said as he look down at me with a worry look one his face.
"I'll be fine. Thank you sir." I said as I look away as I felt my cheeks heat up. Then I saw him smile softly.
"Just call me Leon when it just me and you, okay sweetheart?" He said in a smooth tone while I nodded my head. "Also thank you for the coffee dear." He said as I felt him kiss my cheek softly before I look up at him immediately as I saw a small smirk on his face.
"Your welcome Leon." I said with a smile on my face before going back to my office as he follow behind me while I had a feeling that he was going to be a keeper if you keeps treating me like this and making me feel love but only time can tell.