~5~

Overworked!Boy x Boy
Warnings: None
Fluff
—————————————
Reader p.o.v-
I would be in my room, taking a shower in the bathroom that is in my bedroom. Me and my boyfriend sadly don't share a bedroom because he always up late and working so we thought it was the best idea to have separate bedrooms just in case. I would check on my boyfriend, Ethan time to time to see if he needs anything or wants anything. After my shower I just put on some sweatpants and didn't put on a shirt. I checked the time and it was 7pm so I decided to check on Ethan to see how he is doing. I go to his bedroom door, slowly and slightly opening the door so I didn't make a noise or disturb him. I saw him stress out a it from work then I quietly walk in to not distract him fully. I go behind him while he was sitting on his desk chair that is near his desk with his computer on it. I wrapped my arms around his neck gently seeing what he is working on, watching him a little while I felt him tense up a little as he didn't me to be here.
"Hey handsome..you been working for so long now.." I said as I worried for him and his health. He sighed as he lift his head up to look at me.
"Sorry..love..It's just been a long day with all the work they gave me today.." Ethan said with a sighed as he rubbed his temples. I sighed before kissing his forehead gently as I saw him smile at me a bit.
"It's okay but I think you need to stop tonight handsome." I said as I look down at him while I play with his hair a little to try to relax him back. Ethan shook his head as he groaned a little. "What?" I asked him while I look down at him.
"I can't love..I need to get this done..tonight." He said as he look back at his computer. I sighed as I shook my head while looking down at him.
"You've been working for hours. Have you even take care of yourself today? Like drinking water, eating proper." I said as I saw a coffee mug before sighing a little. "Yep, your done tonight handsome." I said as I turn his chair so he can face me. Ethan rolled his eyes thinking I won't win this time. I kissed his forehead before scoping him up from the his chair and going to my room while carrying him in my arms. His eyes widened as I picked him up.
"Love, put me down now." He said in a stern tone to me and I shook my head before putting him down on my bed gently. Then I shut my door as I smiled at him.
"Handsome, you are sleeping and relaxing for the rest of tonight and tomorrow morning" I said as I lay down next to him.
"Thank you, love." He said as he wrapped his arms my waist tightly while he sighed in relief. I smiled more.
"Anytime handsome." I said before kissing him gently and snuggling up against him.