chapter 10

Author's POV

After coming out of the Rathore Mansion, Abhimaan went to Oberoi Mansion. He wants to meet his Advika now only. So he decided to go there.

When he went there security didn't let him in. He tried a lot but to no use. So he started fighting with the guards. He beat three of the guards. So one of the guards called Siddharth. 

Siddharth came out with his family. As  none of them are sleeping. Meera is still with Advika.  

" What is happening here ? " Siddharth shouted when he saw Abhimaan beating his guards. Abhimaan looked at him said,

" I want to meet Advika Mr. Oberoi."

" Ohh so you can hurt her more then your mother did right Mr. Rathore?"  It's not like Siddharth didn't fear from Abhimaan like everyone else. But for now the only thing that matters to him is his sister.

" It's not like that Mr. Oboroi I just want to see if she is fine or not "

" Ohh plz Mr. Rathore your mother has already done a lot for her. Now we don't want your fake sympathy "

Abhimaan lost his patience, he grabbed the collar and shouted,

" She is not my mother. Are you listening she is not fucking my mother." 

Siddharth punches him. And both of them started fighting. Listening to the voice from outside Meera came running as she made Advika sleep. She finally slept after crying a lot. She doesn't want her to wake her up.

When she saw them fighting she asked his FIL ,

"Papa, why are you not stopping it?"

" He deserves it. He must be like his mother and I don't want such people like him near my Gudiya "

" Papa I don't  think he will be like his mother if he would have been that he won't be here ."

" I don't want him near my Gudiya."

" Papa plz try to understand at least give him Chance "

" Bhiya I think Meera is right plz give him Chance " Hemish supported Meera.

When Suresh nodded Meera and Hemish stopped them from fighting.

Siddharth shouted at Meera, 

" What the fuck Meera stay out of my way"

But suresh said him,  

"Siddharth let him talk"

" But papa…"

"Siddharth let him once"

When Suresh nodded at Abhimaan he started speaking,

" I want to meet Advika"

" Why ?" Suresh asked

" I want to check if she is ok?"

" Why do you care?"

" I love her" Abhimaan didn't care. What they will think. He was directly admitted in front of the whole family.

" You think having dinner together and then coming here to check up on her is love?" 

" I can't say beautiful words about love. But I can say that if I won't get her, I will burn this world. I can get killed and can kill for her"

" Hmm will talk about this letter now go"

" No i won't go without meeting her"

" You want to meet her in this state, when you are drunk, can't even able to stand properly, dust and buries on your face"