chapter 41

Author's POV.

Advika came down with a smiling face. She didn't notice kajal and bumped into her. When she looks up she realizes what happened and remembers her past incident. She thought that at that time Kajal would get angry. But she didn't speak a word and left from there.

She looked at her back and got confused as to why she didn't get angry with her. But without thinking much she went to the kitchen. She knows about her peheli rasoi rasam. But scared as she doesn't know how to cook.

When she went to the kitchen everything was ready and the maids were doing their work. When they saw her they greeted her.

" Hello ma'am, Good morning"

" Good morning. All of you can call me Advika"

" Sorry ma'am we can't"

Advika who knows that Abhimaan must have denied everyone. Nodded at them. Before she can ask anything. Maid inform her,

" I know ma'am you don't know cooking. You don't have to worry. Actually Mrs. Rathore has done all the work. She has done all the preparation of the Kheer. You just have to boil it a little and then after letting it cool for some time you can serve. Also she has prepared dough for Allu paratha and staffing is also done. I will roll paratha and then you can just roast on Tawa. Everyone will have it with curd so there won't be any need to make anything else."

After listening to this , Advika becomes happy. She thought that she won't be able to do anything in her pehli rasoi. But here everything is done. She thanked Kavita for doing all the work.

The maid help her to everything as instructed. They did it. In half an hour everything is done. Which brought a smile to her face. It's not like she did believe that a girl is only complete if she can cook. But at last she wants to do rasam. Also she is not going learn also. As Abhimaan said that it's ok she doesn't know. He know how to cook. So there is no need for her to learn.

Once breakfast is ready. She placed everything on the table. When everyone came She touched the feet of Indrajit and Amrutadevi. They blessed her and everyone settled in their place.

Once Abhimaan came she started surviving but he stopped him and asked to take seat.  They have already discussed that only for once she will cook for everyone. Then won't as there is no need.  After taking a bite she realized something not only he but everyone was shocked with the test.

" Advika, who helped you to cook?"
" Who else Maan choti Maa"
" But she has not been here since last night. She has to go to her brother's place for some emergency."

That's when she realized that all this preparation was done by kajal. On the other hand kajal was shocked. She didn't prepare a full dish and left half of the work. So that when everyone will test they can't recognise.  Advika thought now Abhimaan will get angry.

" I am eating this because half of the work is done by you Advika. If it's not for you. I would have never eaten."

He said while looking at Kajal. She didn't even look up and continued having her breakfast. Everyone else also started having it.

Suddenly Arya Spoke something which made Advika caught and Abhimaan Smirk.

" Hukum what happened to your neck. Why is there scratch? Are you ok?"

Everyone looks at her. Indrajit was the one who spoke something,

" It's ok Arya. Your brother is not much injured. Things like this happen. Hukum it will be ok by tomorrow but if you still need I can give you cream for it. So that can heal early."

This made Advika more embarrassed. When Amruta Devi looked at her she spoke,

" It's ok Advika. You didn't do anything wrong. If you still feel bad. You can cut your nails. "

To which Abhimaan just chuckled. She glares at him for making her embarrassed.

" It's ok Dadaji, I don't mind showing them."

Advika facepalm herself. And glared more towards him.  Arya after listening to this realized what she did. So spoke,

" Sorry Bhabhi I didn't mean to make you embrace "

Saying she ran away for her school. Advika, who couldn't take more, also went to her room. He came behind her and saw her sitting on bed with her head in her palm. He came to her and hugged her.

" What happened to my Jaan?"

She looked him and said,

" You are bad, Maan , very bad. Why didn't you button up your shirt properly?"

" What I did it like I always do. And don't act innocent now. Who did that early in the morning."

" But I never knew that you are so shameless to show it to everyone."

" What is shameful in showing your wife's love to everyone."

Her eyes widened at him and said,

" Don't you want to go to the office? Go to the office and work, don't be shameless."

Saying she pushed him a little. When he was about to go she suddenly back hugged him and whisper,

" Miss me Maan"

He smiles and kisses her forehead. And went from there. She also remembers how kajal helped her. So she decided to thank her. She went and found her in the garden. She went to her and asked,

" Can I sit here?"

" Hmm"

She took a seat but nevorse on what to say. Kajal who was realized chuckled and said,

" If you are here to say thanks. Then no need. I did what a MIL should do."

" Vo I…"

" It's ok. I know we don't have a good start. Also after that only I try to provoke you against Kavita. So it's natural that you don't trust me or like me. Nor I am expecting any liking or trust from you. I have realized that I don't deserve forgiveness. So I am not asking one. Now I just want one thing. And that is my son's happiness. Which is you. So don't worry. I will always be there for you. Also I am not accepting anything in return so don't worry."

Advika was shocked with kajal's confession. But didn't said anything. Both of them are setting in silence. No one said anything. But Advika is sure of one thing that the kajal she met that day and the kajal who is sitting in front of her is different.

So tell me how do you  find this Chapter?

How many of you are shocked with kajal behavior? Do you think she has changed or this is just an act?

Pls show your love through vote and comments.