chapter 19

Advika's POV

When Abhimaan asked me out for Date I was so confused. I want to go with him but I don't want to upset Bhai. But seriously Bhabhi solved my problem saying she will help me. Just I have to say yes when Bhai asks me.

So after convincing Bhai we reached the place where Maan called us. Yes, I have decided to give him nickname Maan. But I don't know if he will like it or not. Also I fear that what if he gets angry with me. Everyone says his anger is bad. But I have never seen him angry. He is always in a good mood. Also talk calmly, then why people say bad things about his mood. So I have decided not to listen to them because they don't know him.

He is always sweet. He always takes care of my comfort. But now I am getting bored. I don't know where we are going. He didn't tell me. So I was pouting.

" Baby why are you pouting about what happened?"
" I don't know where we are going, also you are not telling me. And now I am getting bored."

I said with more big pout. Maybe he will melt.

" Baby I suggest you not to pout because you are making it difficult and hard for me."
" What is difficult and Hard that to do with my pout? I can't understand. And how hard is it for you?"
" Leave it. We are about to reach. So don't pout ok."
" No tell me"
" Baby plz let it be."
" No, if you won't tell me then I will call Bhai and tell him to pick me. And he won't even ask why. He will take me back so tell me."

I know if I threaten him with Bhai's name he will agree. But before I could understand anything he pulled me towards himself. We were so close that our noses were about to touch. He started speaking while looking in my eyes intensely,

" So now when you decide to threaten me, then let me tell you how difficult it is. It's taking all my willpower not to kiss you right here. Because of your pout. I want to kiss you till you forget whose breath you are breathing. Also it's hard because my mind is thinking how will your lips feel against..."

Before he can say anything I put my palm on his mouth with wide eyes. Also put my forehead on his Shoulder so he can't see my face which is all rad because of blushing.

" Plz don't continue"

He slowly removed my palm from his mouth and said while chuckling,

" Aren't you threatening me? Saying that if I won't tell you will call your brother. Now let me tell you."
"No please "
"Are you sure?"

To which I nodded fast. My forehead was still on his shoulder. He started playing with my hair. I felt the car come to a halt and His phone rang.
" Ok," He said coldly. Then he told me,
" Baby come, we have reached."

He helped me so I could get out of the car comfortably. I looked at the place in front of me and then looked at him with wide eyes.

" Abhimaan we are.."
" Baby don't make your eyes wide otherwise your eyeball will come out. " He said, chuckling at me. To which I hit his shoulder.
" Come I will show you how it's look from inside"
" You know I have never thought that you would take me to The Lake Palace. That too at night. It must look beautiful right?"
" It is come"

 It must look beautiful right?"" It is come"