5. ❤️Stuck❤️

Notes: TW: Being shot, Toxic relationship, being punched, child abuse, Manipulation, lmk if I should add.

Present:

"Blitzø? Blitzø, can you hear me, darling?" Blitzø heard Stolas say.

Blitzø whines, he's in so much pain right now. Why can't Stolas just leave him al- wait, Stolas?

Blitzø opened his eyes and was immediately met with Stolas's big red eyes. He was currently in Stolas's room, with a bullet injury on his left shoulder. 

Shit.

"Blitzø, are you alright?" Stolas asks. "Are the bandages too tight?" Stolas touches Blitzø's face, examining him to be sure he was actually okay.

"Ugh, m' fine." Blitzø grumbles, he hates being fussed over, especially by Stolas.

"Good." Stolas says. "What the fuck were you thinking?!" He asks. "Is responsible just not a word in your vocabulary?" He lectures. "How can you go out on your own and allow yourself to be shot?!" Stolas scolds.

Blitzø sighs. Maybe it wasn't such a good idea going out alone, but honestly, he'd probably be fine. It wasn't a big deal, Stolas is overreacting.

"How could you be so reckless? So stupid?! I tell you time and time again to be careful, it's like you see it as a challenge to be more reckless!"

"I'm sorry, okay?" Blitz says. "I didn't mean for it to happen this way."

"Sorry? You're sorry? Wh- sorry doesn't solve this, Blitzø! No, I've let this slide far too many times, from now on your playing by my rules!" Stolas says.

"The fuck is that supposed to mean?" Blitzø asks.

"You will be staying here until you are completely healed so I can be sure you're really taking care of yourself." Stolas says.

"What? You can't fucking do that!" Blitzø says. "I have a company to run, and what about your daughter?" He asks.

"Octavia has recently moved out. She turned 18 and decided she was ready to be out on her own; and as for your business, your employees can handle it." Stolas explains. "You need to rest."

"You can't fucking keep me here." Blitzø says.

"You're right, I can't. But I can take back my grimoire and put our agreement on hold until I know I can trust you again. The choice is yours." Stolas says.

Blitzø sighs. "Fine."

"Fine, what?" Stolas asks. "I'm not a mind reader, Blitzø."

"Fine, I'll stay here." Blitzø says reluctantly. "But I am not fucking you!"

"Wasn't going to ask you to." Stolas says.

"Good." Blitzø says.

"Good, I'll call your employees then." Stolas says. "Then we can get some of your things at the apartment, if you make a list of things you need, I can-"

"I can pack my own things, Stolas." Blitzø says.

Stolas sighs. "Blitzø, we can't risk you hitting yourself worse than you already have."

"Trust me, that's the last thing I want, it hurts like hell; but I can pack a fucking bag!" Blitzø insist, getting off the bed as if to prove his point.

Stolas considers it. "Very well, just be careful." Stolas says, opening a portal to Blitzø's apartment.

"You know, it's kinda creepy you can just open a portal to my home; have you done this before?" Blitzø asks, mostly joking but also genuinely curious.