19: Fizzarolli the strong and Blitzø the brave! ❤️🦒🐒🐊💚

Summary:

Blitzø and Fizzarolli's play date!

Notes:

TW: Diapers, anxiety, stress, lots of cuteness 😱

I don't know what else to add lol lmk if I missed anything

~~~Stolas, Asmodeus, Fizzarolli, and Blitzø~~~

Since Blitzø and Fizzarolli have agreed to be friends in headspace. Asmodeus and Stolas have decided meeting once a month for a play date would be a perfect idea to get used to things.

The littles can play and the caregivers can converse and support one another.

Except... there was a slight problem, See, Fizzarolli regressed almost immediately, But, Blitzø was still having some trouble...

Stolas and Blitzø sat down on a couch opposite of Asmodeus and Fizzarolli. It was painfully awkward as Asmodeus and Stolas talked about caregiver stuff, while Blitzø only sat there silently with his arms crossed.

Fizzarolli was perfectly happy at least, coloring quietly, not really caring what the others were doing. "Look, Blitzo! I colored a dog."

"Nice." Blitzø says, not sure what kind of reaction Fizz was looking for.

"Fizzarolli is absolutely adorable. How old is he now?"

"Fizz?"

"Uhm...seven?" Fizz guessed. "I think."

"Wow, seven. Such a big boy, hm?" Stolas asks.

"Mhm." Fizz agrees.

"Actually, he doesn't regress that young. The youngest Fizzarolli has regressed to is four. But, his papers said his youngest is five." Asmodeus explains.

"Littles can regress younger or older than what is said. They're only usually just trying give you an estimate." Stolas explains. "Four is still pretty big, he's never regressed younger?" Stolas asks.

Asmodeus shakes his head.

"Blitzø at his youngest is around one, and I don't think he's ever been older than four." Stolas says.

"My, that is very little. So is he usually in diapers?" Asmodeus asks.

Blitzø leans further back is his chair.

"Yes, a lot of the time." Stolas answers. "It took a little getting used to, but I think we've gotten to a point where it's rote routine."

Blitzø remains silent, curling into himself, suddenly regretting his decision to come here.

"That's good!" Asmodeus says. "We don't have a changing station in our nursery, but if we want to make this a regular thing, I wouldn't mind adding one." He offers.

"That's awfully generous." Stolas says. "I really should buy my own for Blitzy, I've been meaning to put in a proper nursery for him, but I do worry about overwhelming him."

"Could you maybe stop talking about me like I'm not here?" Blitzø asks, spitefully.

Stolas turns to Blitzø, cupping his cheek gently. "My apologies, dear. Are you alright?"

"I'm fine." Blitzø sighs, hands holding his arms anxiously.

Stolas side-eyes the Imp. "Blitzø..."

Blitzø looks away, breathing increasing, this was too much.

"Alright." Stolas sighs, realizing he was going to have to get Blitzø's to talk to him. "Asmodeus, would it be possible for Blitzø and I to have a few minutes alone?" Stolas asks.