Chapter 7: ❤️❤️🩹Stoles the caregiver Pt 1

Notes:

TW: Regression, glass breaking, blood, mentions a gun, cursing, negative thoughts, child abuse implied, emotional abuse, blood , getting cut. Lmk if I should add.

Present:

~~Millie and Moxxie:~~~

Millie and Moxxie have been doing a sensational job since Blitzø's been gone. Loona has been...just as competent as ever.

"It's actually kinda nice doing this just me and you." Millie says.

"Yeah, it really is. Of course, I'm not happy or anything about Blitzø's injury...however-" Moxxie didn't finish what he was thinking.

Millie knew what he meant, she always did.

"Yeah, totally. I hope he heals soon." Millie says. "Just- not too soon."

"So he can rest properly." Moxxie adds.

"Yeah, exactly." Millie adds. "Rest is good."

"Rest is great." Moxxie adds.

Millie smiles at Moxxie. "Also...we can do whatever we want without worrying about Him watching us."

Moxxie blushes excitedly. "That's true."

Both of them smile at each other; it was so romantic, the two of them slaughtering humans together, it was very enticing.

"There's no way Blitzø is actually a neutral, right?" Millie asks suddenly.

Moxxie's not sure how the conversation transitioned from romance to classification, but he agrees. "Oh, he cheated for sure. There's no way he's a neutral, not even with the secondary tests' special labels." He says. "Blitzø is far too...abnormal for that."

The secondary test was there to give a deeper and more personal analysis on the test taker to be sure they were properly evaluated. Moxxie was one of the few to actually bother to take this test, he was given the title: Neutral type: Poet.

(This test however isn't used much anymore, the methods they used to determine classifications were far too easy to get the results the subject actually wanted rather than giving accurate results.)

"What do you think Blitzø actually is?" Millie asks.

"He's probably a little." Moxxie shrugs. "I mean- Why else would he hide it?"

"That's a good point." Millie says. "But do you think a little would have what it takes to be an assassin?" She asks.

"Of course. Don't you?" Moxxie asks, sounding a bit offended by the question.

"It's a very stressful job, you know?" Millie says. "Lots of violence and emotional stress. Littles might get overwhelmed by it."

"Well, Blitzø seems to be fine." Moxxie says. "And littles aren't always little, you know." He adds.

Millie raises an eyebrow. "Right, I know. We could also be wrong, maybe he's not a little, maybe he's just be mentally unstable."

"I don't think that's a classification." Moxxie says.

Millie hums. "It's honestly amazing to me how many people managed to cheat the test before. It got so bad, they've made it impossible to cheat these days; changing the questions, randomizing them, digitalizing them." Millie says. "They're constantly coming up with new ideas to try and make them more accurate."

Moxxie nods. "Yeah, poor kids."

"You took a secondary test to get neutral, right?" Millie asks.

Moxxie freezes. "Uh...yeah. Why?"