12. My way home is through you 💚💙💚💙

T/W: Talking about being trafficked, crying, moving, manipulation, fake ass friends. Lmk if I should add.

-

-

Notes:  Title was inspired by: My way home is through you by My chemical Romance.

.

.

.

~~~Asmodeus and Fizzarolli:~~~

"Welcome home, Fizzarolli." Asmodeus says as they walk into Asmodeus's palace. Since Fizzarolli was now officially HIS little. They had to live together so that they can ensure Fizz is properly taken care of.

Fizzarolli stood at the doorway, not moving. Just stared at the place as if he's never seen it before.

"You okay, love?" Asmodeus asks.

"Don't ask. I feel like I've cried enough for now." Fizzarolli says.

"Fizz, you have to understand. I had no-"

"I know, I'm not mad at you, okay?" Fizzarolli says. "I'll be fine."

Asmodeus frowns. "...okay."

"Where can I put this?" Fizzarolli asks, holding up his bag.

"My servants can-"

Asmodeus reached for Fizz's bag but he tugged it away quickly to stop him. "I can do it, Ozzie. I don't need help." He insisted.

Asmodeus nods. "Alright...follow me." He says.

Fizzarolli does; They walk upstairs to one of Ozzie's spare rooms.

"I kept the nursery as it is. And, I figured you'd want some space of your own." Ozzie explains.

The room was pretty simple. It was a nice green and purple, a simple bed, vanity, closet, even a window seat so he could see outside.

It was nice.

"Wow."

"Do you like it?" Asmodeus asks.

Fizz displayed almost no emotion, he really appreciated Ozzie, and wanted to make him as happy as possible, but, this wasn't the life he deserves, it felt so wrong... "It's great, Oz."

"Fizz... I can tell you're not happy." Ozzie says.

"I'll get used to it." Fizzarolli says. "I get used to everything."

~~~Past~~~

"Listen here, Fizzarolli. If you're going to be staying here, you're going to work for your keep, we have no freeloaders here. Understand?" Cash asks.

"Yes, sir." Fizzarolli says.

Cash continues. "I bought you because you have experience in performing as a clown, you can teach the other kids and you can bring in a crowd."

Fizzarolli nods. "I will do my best..." he says.

"You'll do better than that." Cash explains. "Everything you get in life has to be earned. I paid a pretty penny for you, and I expect to get what I'm owed."

"I wont cause you any trouble. And I will work my absolute hardest. You won't regret it. I promise." Fizzarolli says.

"You better not." Cash says. "Because we can always just send you back."

Fizzarolli could never forget Cash's threat. He couldn't let anyone down. He was lucky to even be there.

He doesn't remember his parents... he was taken from one place to a really horrible place and trapped there since he was six.