20: Birdie the Horse 🐴💛

Summary:

Stolas gets a mysterious phone call and needs someone to watch Blitzø.

For: The_Cute_Axolotl

Notes:

TW:biting, cursing, divorce, family issues. (Lmk if I should add)

~~~Stolas and Blitzø~~~

Blitzø and Stolas have made so much progress since he's first started regressing, fewer tantrums, he's communicating better, he's even regressing more often than he did before.

Their relationship has improved aswell, Blitzø trusts Stolas more and they seem to understand each other at a much deeper level.

Stolas got a phone call mid-playdate. "Strange, who could that be?" He asks himself, usually he's very good at keeping track of his responsibilities so it doesn't affect Blitzø. Still, he answers: "Hello?"

Blitzø is currently three years old, playing with his horse figures in his new nursery Stolas had finally found time to finish. The walls were bright blue and green with running horses painted over it, the furniture was a light yellow, he wanted it to be special for Blitzø to feel safe and at home.

Stolas listened to the call, it was an imp telling him to meet his father somewhere for something urgent, not specific about what it's for though. "Are you sure this can't wait? I'm kind of in the middle of something important." Stolas asks...

It couldn't...

Stolas sighs. "Alright, alright. I'll be there soon." He says, handing up.

He walks back over to the nursery. "Blitzø, darling? Are you able to be big at the moment?" He asks the Imp.

Blitzø turned to the bird and stared at him. "Uhh I don' fink so." Blitzø says. "M' pretty little."

"Well...shit." Stolas mumbles.

"Hey! You says I'm not allow to says that!" Blitzø scolds.

Stolas pets his head. "I'm sorry, Blitzy. Could you do me a favor and pack a bag of toys, clothes, and any other things you may need for the day?"

"Why?" Blitzø asks.

"I really do have to be somewhere right now, so I need to get someone to watch you for a few hours." Stolas explains.

"Bu' who?" Blitzø asks nervously.

"I'm not sure yet...can you think of anyone?" Stolas asks.

Blitzø shakes his head.

"Alright, I'll keep thinking, just pack a bag alright?" Stolas asks.

Blitzø argues. "Bu' I can be by myself!" He says. "I'm very 'sponsi-able!"

"I appreciate the thought, but that's not even true when you're big." Stolas says. "Just pack whatever you'll need, I'll make some calls."

"Kay." Blitzø shrugs. "Bu' I is 'sponse able!" He says again.

"Whatever you say, firecracker." He says.

~~~Loona:~~~

Loona was enjoying her peace and quiet when her phone started to ring. Who the fuck would even be calling her? She was gonna meet Tex and Nate at a party in a few hours...that's literally the only people she knew.