Chan's Birthday

03/10/2025

Seoul, South Korea

Third person's pov

She knocked on the door twice and waited. Moments later, she could hear muffled sound behind the door. Soon a half awake Seungmin opened the door.

"Good morn-"

"Good night." She was cut short as he walked back to his room, flopping back on his bed. She sighed.

"You gotta wakeup Seungmo." She shouted. But she didn't get a reply.

A head poked from the kitchen upon hearing her voice. There stood Minho, with a apron around his waist and spatula in his right hand.

"Good morning." She walked towards the kitchen.

"Ah Yumi good morning." He greeted her back.

"Watcha cooking?"

"Nothing specific. Some bread toast and eggs."

"I'll help you." She said rolling her sleeves up.

"No it's fin-" She shushed him, bringing her finger over her own lips. He himself was surprised when he actually closed his lips at her mere gesture.

"Now where's the eggs." He pointed towards the fridge, lips still zipper tight.

"Right the fridge. I can be a dump sometimes." He chuckled at her statement.

She grabbed some eggs from the fridge.

"Why don't you join us?" He asked her.

"Nah. I already had breakfast. Thanks tho."

"What's for breakfast?" Innie with half closed eyes, walked into the kitchen. Soon making himself comfortable on the dining table.

"Eggs with bread toast." She said walking towards the table.

His head shoot up, upon hearing her voice.

"Yumiiii." He shouted, his sleep long gone.

"Who have this much energy in the morning?" A groaning Felix entered the kitchen, rubbing the last amount sleep from his eyes.

"Woah, Lixie you sound like some kind of villain in the movie with your morning voice." She had her hands over her chest. A proud smile creeping upon his lips.

"Thanks."

Soon everyone was cramped in the kitchen. She looked around counting heads.

"Who's missi- where's Chan?"

"He went to the company even before the sunrise." Changbin said, biting his toast.

"When did he came back yesterday?" She asked.

"Like 2 in the morning." Jisung said unbothered.

"2? And he went back after sleeping for 3 hours." She was practically shouting at this point.

"Yumi, you might find it surprising, that's how he is usually when the comeback is nearby. We are revealed for the fact he's at least sleeping every day, even if it's for 3 or 4 hours. There were times when he didn't sleep for 2 days straight." Seungmin said, eyes still half closed.

"I'm not that surprised. As a stay, I kind of knew this. Besides, it's his birthday." She sighed.

"No holiday for Mr. Bang Christopher Chan." Innie said.

She thought for a moment.

"Okay change of plan. We are not taking him to the amusement park. I know exactly what he needs right now." She stood up, confident as always.