Fight

Yumi's pov

Everyone was exhausted after Music Bank. We all got back by nightfall. Wishing goodnight to the boys, I walked back to my apartment. When I reached, I was met with several packages outside my door. I was confused. But all of them had my name on them and I started to get curious. Taking everything inside, I closed the door.

"I really don't know what to think about this. I didn't order anything. Who would send me this many things? And all the boxes look the same. What if it's a time bomb? What are you talking about Yumi. That's so dump. And besides, who would want me dead, right? Okay, let's open this and see what's inside." I was talking to myself while examining the boxes.

And just like that, I picked up the first box and made myself comfortable on the couch. Carefully I opened only to see the new Straykids album inside.

"Wow, I didn't expect that. Wait, does that mean..." I looked at the other seven boxes infront of me as the realisation hit.

"These boys."

Third person's pov

Next morning she asked everyone to come to her apartment. She stood infront of them, crossing her hands. And they all stood, looking at anything but her.

"Okay, explain." But none of them opened their mouth.

"Really guys? EIGHT ALBUMS?" Silence.

"Did you guys forgot how to talk or what?"

"Okay, we are sorry. I didn't know everyone would send you an album. Same goes or all of us." Chan said and they all agreed.

"You all live together. You could have just asked."

"But look at the bright side. You got eight albums." Felix said flashing his smile.

"Okay, fine. Go get ready. We have to leave soon."

Week 2 of promotion.

They were going to perform at the MCOUNTDOWN today evening. They were practising their dance one last time before the show. When they were done with the practice, everyone just scattered on the floor. Yumi was watching them while sitting on the couch. Seungmin walked towards her and plopped on the couch beside her. Lino hasn't talked to her since the incident at the Music Bank and she was getting stressed.

"Seungmo, what did I do? I don't understand."

"I wish I could just say relax he'll be alright soon. But it's been a week. I really don't know why he's being like this."

"Can you ask him?"

"Girl, please don't drag me into this. He'll kill me."

"Don't exaggerate."

"Listen, we actually tried to talk with him. We asked him why he is being cold to you. But whenever we say your name, he get's mad. Not like really mad, but like you know..."

"Why?"

"I really wish I could help you." Seungmin just shrugged.
"Okay, do one thing. Ask Felix or Innie to help you. Only they can escape from him without getting airfried." She snickered. Without wasting anymore time, she walked towards Felix and Innie who was busy playing some game in their phone.

"Lixieee, Innieee." She tried to make her voice as sweet as possible.

"What do you want Yumi?" Felix asked her still playing.

"Can you guys pause your game for a moment."

"Is it urgent?"

"Yes Innie." They both stopped the game and turned to the girl.

"This better be urgent. I paused my game for you."

"Thanks Innie."
"Okay, so do you guys know why Lino doesn't talk to me?"

"No." Felix said.

"Then can you help me with something."

"Do you want us to ask him?" Innie asked in hushed tone. They both decided to help the poor girl. After some minutes, they went back to her, with a long face. She understood right away.

"We are sorry. He isn't saying anything."

"It's fine." She was upset, but still tried to smile. But she wasn't going sit and wait for him to come around. She decided to take matters into her hand.

They were walking back to the fitting room after performing at the MCOUNTDOWN. And as expected, Lino was the last one to get off the stage. Yumi was hiding inside a room. When they reached there, she just pulled Lino into the room. He was startled for a moment.

"What the heck are you doing?" He asked while recovering.

"Exactly, what the heck are you doing?"

"What are you talking about?"

"Why don't you talk to me? Why are you avoiding me?" He couldn't avoid her right now.

"I'm not avoiding you."

"Really, REALLY. You haven't talked to me since last week. Everytime I tried to talk, you would either avoid me or you would just walk away saying you are busy. What did I do? What exactly is your problem?" Her questions was making him angry all over again. And at that moment, he snapped.

"You, YOU ARE MY PROBLEM." She flinched at his outburst.
"You are the reason, why I made mistake on stage."

"Me? How the hell am I reason for you making mistake on stage."

"You're existence. You're existence itself is irritating and annoying to the point I make a fool out of myself on stage. Everything about you is just bothering me. Happy now that you know you're the reason." He bursted at her.  But only realised what he said after a moment. She didn't deserve any of his words. He was trying to put the blame of his mistake on someone else. Her face changed. It had a unreadable expression. Silence. He wanted to do something, but didn't know what to do.

"Yumi, I didn't mea-

"I'll get going." She stopped him mid sentence and walked away. His eyes followed her till she was out of the room. She was devastated, so was he. He wanted to run to her and say sorry. But he couldn't move an inch.

God, how I'm gonna fix this mess now.