Misunderstanding

Yumi's pov

I woke up as my phone ringed. Groaning I searched for it. It was Bangnaldo.

"Good morning Yumi."

"Good morning Chris. Why are you calling me so early?"

"Well it's not really early. It's almost 9."

I jolted up from my sleep.

"What?" Checking my phone, I realized I have 13 mins left before my work hour starts.

"Thank you for waking me up. Why did you call me tho?" I asked as i got out of the bed. Putting the phone on speaker, I went inside the bathroom.

"I figured you might have overslept because of them."

"Yeah I did."

"Sorry I should have kept an eye on them."

"It's fine. Okay I'll hang up now, gotta get ready."

"Yeah sure. See you later."

"See ya."

After taking quick shower, I changed into my outfit.

"Shit no time for breakfast." Grabbing my bag, I walked out the apartment to the Uber which was waiting outside.

Minho's pov

"I'm here I'm here." She barged into the practice room.

"You're late by 8 mins Miss." Hyunjin raised his eyebrows.

"Oh I wonder why?" She rolled her eyes. He didn't say anything after.

"What cat got your tongue? And I see y'all are wearing the hoodie. Oh and the bracelet too." She said eyeing them.

"What actually happened yesterday night?" The leader asked.

"I was getting ready to sleep when these guys came demanding the hoodie and bracelet. I told them I'll give it tomorrow, I really need to sleep. But no. Apparently they wanted to match their outfit since they are filming today's recording session." She said glaring at us.

"Sorry." I said sheepishly, others followed. She rolled her eyes again.

She's definitely mad.

"Okay let's start with schedule then."

"Yup."

"Woah you guys are recording for the whole day." She said raising an eyebrow as she went through our schedule.

"Okay then let's get started." She sounded angry.

Why so salty? what happened to you?

We all walked towards the studio. She was walking beside me while going through her phone.

"Hey."

"Hi Lino." A bland reply.

Periods? Is it a good idea to talk any further? Should I just kee-