Chapter 14

I found my favorite spot on this campus a month ago. A nice little grassy patch that was surrounded by the back of building which basically enclosed me in brick besides the entrance which was a little hidden archway.

I sit myself in the same spot that I do every time with a beige blanket separating me and the grass right underneath the only tree back here. I've got my guitar propped up and tuned perfectly as I begin to work on something.

I actually found this place on accident. I was desperately trying to find a class and was running through the first so called door. Now I have my own little world. Well I've obviously told Conner. He got worried the one time I had gone missing. I fell asleep out here, freaked him the fuck out. That was before I knew he liked me too. I got such a lecture.

Are we dating? Conner and I? Like boyfriends. Or are we technically in a talking stage. We've kissed, so we have done more than talked. He's so nice too. My aimless strumming gets louder as I lose myself in my thoughts, but I go quiet when I see a figure outside the archway. My worry washes away when Conner pops his head in.

"Damn. I really had no idea about this place and I've been here three years" he mutters mostly himself before stepping in and coming over to me. It was a lazy day for him. His athletic shorts and some old tank top, the saying on the fabric too worn out to read. He considers it his 'I'm too sweaty and need less clothing on' day.

"Hi!" I take his hand and pull him down next to me quickly putting Will to the side as he kisses the side of my head.

"Hello my prince" he hums and I go red. Prince such a weird nickname. One that I never would have expected.

He crosses his legs and I drape myself over his lap just wanting to be touching him. I don't even care about my weight! He makes me feel okay about it. I really just need to stop letting those idiots get me down. Today is a good day not bad thoughts.

A hand runs through my hair and the other starts massaging my back, making me drop my head into my arms, content.

"That feels nice" I hum getting a small chuckle in return.

"Wasn't expecting you to just put yourself over my lap, but I will never complain" he teases his hand sinking slowly, to rub my lover back.

"Hey Callum. You can tell me no but god, can I touch your ass because it kills me. You've just got a really nice ass" he explains so calmly. I sit up some more to look at him, but he doesn't even look flustered just genuinely curious. I seemed to have taken the embarrassment for both of us.

"I mean uh- if you want yes. I wouldn't mind..." I trail off unsure of what to say. Still I give him the confirmation he needs and quickly the hand that was on my lower moves down more to cup one side of my ass, squeezing me in his hand. I hide my face in my hands as he praised my body. His hands continuing to feel around my body. When he seems to be content with what he got he leans over again kissing the top of my head.

"Hey, you should teach me something on the guitar" he runs a hand up and down back while he speaks. I sit up some more at the comment and he takes his hands off, letting me up completely.

"Really?" I get a nod in return and within seconds I've got the guitar settled in his lap helping him hold it the correct way and making sure his grip is good and comfortable.

I search the blanket finding my forest green pick, and holding it up in front of him. Conner takes the pick and brings his hand down to the acoustic in what I think he assumes is the correct position.

"We can get you started by memorizing a few note placements" I look up making sure this is something that he actually wants.

"Sounds good. Teach me" he smiles and I nod putting my finger a little less than half way up the top string.