Task

To wake up in a room white and clean as snow made you believe you were either dead and in heaven or possibly trapped in a void of nothingness for eternity. You most likely thought the second option. However the sound of doors opened, your reaction was to get up and back away only to find yourself strapped down on the bed from head to toe, various people in lab coats storming in. It did not help for their identities were hidden behind a mask similar to the era of the pledge doctor. Even the white gloves and coat itself covered the expose skin of these fellow strangers.

"Relax. We are only here to gather some samples."

The moment the word 'samples' was said the doctor who held a feminine figure pulls out a prepared needle from the dish rack. Whatever it was inside that viel it does not mean nothing good.

It seems this doctor could sense your anxiousness, so they began to baby talk to you "You will be okay dear. I just need to inject this inside several samples of your gums." your squirming is far to useless for two of the other doctors there pins you down, one keeping your mouth open wide as the other kept you flat on your back, the doctor with the needle coming closer, ready to inject whatever that serum is in that needle inside your very gums "Don't cry, it will just be a little pinch okay love?"

The moment it was ready to pierce through the sensitive nerves of your mouth the doctor was stopped. The door from before opens to reveal a figure dressed exactly the same only instead of white it was a deep navy blue color. Just staring at him, it definitely had to be a man under there, a seldom nod was all it took for the white doctors to release you from your restrains. Right as you were prepare to run away the blue one manages to grasp your forearm tightly. Pain shooting through your arm to which later will transform into a bruise.

"Sir. What about our-?"

"It can wait. Besides, I like to talk with this one."

The white doctor who was going to gather 'samples' on you was pushed aside by his comrade in blue. It seems the blue ones hold a higher level of superiority here. With his fast walking he seemed to have been eager to speak with you. What was it about? You were captured along with Demo and Uii, so what does he want to know from you? It is uncertain.

Before you two, at the very end of the hallway, the doors open to a room that must be used to do research. It held ittle tools but had various of buttons revolving around the colors of red, blue, green, orange, and black. Most of them were switches.

"So by what I heard, you seem to somehow tame a monsterous beastly plant from another dimensions from our own correct?"

The moment it register what he meant by monster you immediately frown, very upset and unhappy with him "Where is he?Where is my Demo?!"

"Your Demo? ....So you believe that because you tamed it and given it a shorter way to identify that killing machine you believe that it belongs to you? Wow. You really do need a reality check."

Your frown deepens more "You kidnapped us. You kidnapped me and Demo's friends!" at some point your pointing fingers at this man, who sat there oh so calm and collected like, watching you snap back at him "I-I want to leave! Let us go!!"

Both hands now intertwined, set across his very large lap, he was deep in though. It was at this moment you believe you have somehow managed to make him think of your point of view. However his chosen words for this matter says otherwise.

"No matter what you do. No matter how much you beg. No one is allowed to leave until we get what we want in return.In short terms, you will stay till we are satisfied."

Before you could even snap back he went ahead to his next plan of action. Before the various buttons a glass mirror was above it, a very big mirror. With slow teasing movements and a flick of two switches the mirror began to change. It soon revealed to be a window. As it slowly rises up your eyes widen due to various mixtures of emotions. Where you two stood was a not just any research lab but one you watch behind a glass as the procedures are done. The white lab coats filled the small room with many blood drench tools. Your eyes could not look away for it realizes who this person being cut open alive was, and in return for noticing it now, the eyes long dull and dead stare into your terrified and in utter disbelief ones.

"You see what I meant by value? This thing here, such a beautiful deadly humanoid male, had something we need. And if we need it, we get it. No matter the cost nor lost."

Uii...

"I-Is Demo..?"

A deep chuckles leaves this evil man "Alive? Yes.Well, for the time being that is."

Your attention never left Uii's empty corps. All these doctors each had a label container for various items. The names of every organ in Uii body separated and contained for other worldly purposes. At some point one of the doctors, without hesitation, pluck out the eyes of your deceased friend. Another went ahead and got a scapula and carefully sliced open the throat in order to retrieve the entire muscle of the tongue. Not long all the doctors work together and skin Uii out like a fish. Once done they dismembered his various chop limbs and tossed each in their own container. The last thing left was to crack open his skull to retrieve the entire brain. Everything was placed in their own compartment before all that was left was a blood soak lab table. The last place Uii was ever alive..

"If you value your Demogorgons life then I deeply need you to do the task I must give you."

No. You can't let what happened to Uii happen to Demo. Not let these sickos kill him. That just can not happen.

For once your eyes avert to the cocky man in blue, showing him that he has won you deep utter attention, willing to now do as told "....what task do you have in mind?"

"It is simple." like the doctors from the beginning, a needle with silver liquid inside it shimmers, waving it around without a slight sign of care, his voice too sweet and sugar coated "I want you to bring me Vecna. Alive."

Knowing little to who Vecna is the needle was jabbed into your neck, with quick works of successfully injection the fluids, find yourself falling into the pit of darkness,